Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Division Winners

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Novie Posted - 03/28/2007 : 05:24:39
With three Southeast Division teams teetering between missing the playoffs and winning their division, do you agree with the Division winners getting the 3rd seed and Home ice in the 1st round?

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PuckNuts Posted - 03/28/2007 : 10:54:06
I have no problem if a team wins its division that they should be in the playoffs, let them be in whatever place that their points has them ranked, but no worse than 8th place...

The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way...
Buddyno2000 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 09:36:34
I hate that. Well its ok to give them a sure playoff spott but not 3rd. they sould put them where the standings would put them but nothing lower than 8. Why would the team that finished 6 be hable to play against a worst team than the team who finished in the 5th spot( play 4th).

Go leafs Go by the way
Novie Posted - 03/28/2007 : 05:28:32
I like the fact that it creates competition for that spot, but hate the fact that it's an automatic 3-spot. Maybe give them no worse than 4th, so they get 1 round of home ice guaranteed, and not against a 6-seed.

Now, that being said, in these cases the 6-seed often takes out the three, rendering the entire process useless.

Ok, I voted "Love it", but maybe I should put an option in for "kinda like it sometimes" because that's obviously where I'm at on this one.

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page