Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Get off your knees Sid, you're blowing the game!!!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 04/01/2007 : 11:31:32
I was watching last days thriller between T.O. and the jokes and I couldn't help but notice sid spends as much time on his knees during a game as he does after the game(how else can you explain that lipstick he wears hahahahaha). Ever shot he took he was always taking a knee.. I don't understand this. Is he just trying to get H.O.N. every game? He is such a show-boat . I will give him props for that kick to the stick goal...even though he wound up on his knees(he did get tripped up there)......But it just looks pathetic having him diving around everywhere.

I HATE CROSBY
40   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
fly4apuckguy Posted - 11/09/2008 : 19:35:31
Note to those of you clinging to the "Crosby is a whiner" thing...

Time passes. Move on. I suppose you also think Yzerman can't win the big game, and Gretzky will never score more goals than Howe, and Soviets will never play in the NHL.

You seriously need to watch hockey, as opposed to just old YouTube videos and the Classic channel.

It's 2008 now. He doesn't whine anymore. He scores points and captains teams to Stanley Cup finals...which no one other than a guy named Lidstrom did last year. In other words, he's better than your captain, and you are the one coming off as a whiner.
SuperSakic Posted - 10/21/2008 : 10:28:34
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

Sorry for the American comment, I shouldnt have said that, I just don't understand why you wouldn't put Crosby on the team. Also I think Lecavalier and Spezza will play wings
Iginla-Crosby-Lecavalier
Healtey-Getzlaf-Nash
Spezza-Thornton-St. Louis
Morrow-Staal-Toews

CANUCKS RULE!!!

No problem. I am just one of those people who have developed a dislike for the media-spoon-fed-mush that is Crosby. He has been rammed down our throats so often that I have begun to regurgitate him up.
I disagree about Lecavalier being on the wing though, Spezza maybe, but not Lecav. He is a big guy that can really move, and has a mean streak to boot. I think he'll probably be our number one centre. Crosby will either play on 2nd line centre or number one line wing.
Canucks Man Posted - 10/21/2008 : 10:18:46
Sorry for the American comment, I shouldnt have said that, I just don't understand why you wouldn't put Crosby on the team. Also I think Lecavalier and Spezza will play wings
Iginla-Crosby-Lecavalier
Healtey-Getzlaf-Nash
Spezza-Thornton-St. Louis
Morrow-Staal-Toews

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Guest9649 Posted - 10/21/2008 : 08:33:34
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Guest9655

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Guest9649

I wish that Crosby doesn't make the Olympic squad somehow. Cause I know it's going to be "Crosby and Team Canada" not just "Team Canada". That is going to be the focus and it is going to make me sick to my stomach everytime I have watch our team.

Did I just read this? Did you just say you didn't want Canada's best player playing? Let me tell you something: It's the Olympics, It's in Vancouver, It's the biggest international sporting event in the world, It doesn't matter what 18 guys Canada puts on the ice the media is going to spin it like that regardless, if Crosbys not playing, which he damn well should, then it will be "Iginla and Team Canada" or seeing as its in Vancouver "Luongo and Team Canada". So should we cut every player thats going to be a media distraction? Then we might as well not play at all.

CANUCKS RULE!!!

Yes, you read that quite correctly. I have no problems with Iginla, or whoever else they display as the forefront of the hockey nation. Just as long its not Syd "the kid". I get blinded when the lights shine off of his big donkey teeth

Ok, obviously you are american or european or something, cause it seems like you don't want canada to win gold.

CANUCKS RULE!!!

When I say "our team" I meant OUR TEAM, which is Canada. Just because you don't put a diving panty-waist on the team, doesn't automatically preclude a losing team. There are several centres (see, I am canadian, I spelled it "centre" ) I would have before crosby. Lecavalier, Staal, Thornton, Spezza, and the list goes on....

I'll predict it right now. Crosby will NOT be the highest scorer, or the best player on his team, let alone the olympics!
Canucks Man Posted - 10/20/2008 : 13:30:08
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9655

quote:

quote:

I wish that Crosby doesn't make the Olympic squad somehow. Cause I know it's going to be "Crosby and Team Canada" not just "Team Canada". That is going to be the focus and it is going to make me sick to my stomach everytime I have watch our team.

Did I just read this? Did you just say you didn't want Canada's best player playing? Let me tell you something: It's the Olympics, It's in Vancouver, It's the biggest international sporting event in the world, It doesn't matter what 18 guys Canada puts on the ice the media is going to spin it like that regardless, if Crosbys not playing, which he damn well should, then it will be "Iginla and Team Canada" or seeing as its in Vancouver "Luongo and Team Canada". So should we cut every player thats going to be a media distraction? Then we might as well not play at all.

CANUCKS RULE!!!

Yes, you read that quite correctly. I have no problems with Iginla, or whoever else they display as the forefront of the hockey nation. Just as long its not Syd "the kid". I get blinded when the lights shine off of his big donkey teeth

Ok, obviously you are american or european or something, cause it seems like you don't want canada to win gold.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Guest4532 Posted - 10/20/2008 : 13:29:05
Posted - 04/26/2007 : 20:54:41 Show Profile Reply with Quote
Look, I just think that a teenager should shut their mouth out there...When you people are starting a new job, you don't go around calling the shots right away do you? You have to pay your dues before running around shooting your mouth off...Wait a minute, the guys who have paid their dues are usally a little too mature to shoot there mouth off......

Spezza over sid in a heartbeat, that guy has always been a cool customer and is easily my favorite young atar.

Sugar Ray over Hasek any day!

What's with you and you're random low blows? Smells of personal insecurity if you ask me.....
And I agree with Thorton Jr's previous comment about trying to get on a highlight reel.....it has nothing to do with him getting in a better shooting position.....it's just sid's attempt at having a "move"....But all the guys at pittsburgh's local bath houses already knew about sid liking being on his knees, so I don't know who he's trying to impress..not me, that's for sure.

Go to Top of Page

this is to IHC

1.you say sid should pay his dues b4 he shoots of his mouth and yet i find it a bit weird your profile signature is "sugar ray over hasek any day". everybody already knows the story on that clown shoe. "emery is a joke"

2.as for random low blows hows are your comments about crosby anything but a random low blow.

3.IHC you never did respond to anyone when they told you that ovie and kovie go onto one knee to shoot just as much if not more than crosby does.

4.as to the remarks about crosby being a whiner. yes he does complain to the refs alot. you say you play some hockey well IHC were you at one time the best player in the leauge? do you know what these players have to go through each and every game?i for one see what they go through first hand i manage a hockey team in the local beer/commercial hockey league and i am lucky enough to have the two best players on my team and see the "extra attention" they receive EVERY GAME. sid is not the biggest player one the ice but probably one of the smartest. why would he retaliate thats not what he get's paid to do. hes smart enough to realize that he is even more effective on the pp.

5.hmmm goalies a lonely job eh a goalie is under a microscope so you give them more le-way isn't that sorta like crosby is under one just because he is sitting on top of the league?

Guest6196 Posted - 10/20/2008 : 13:02:32
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6740

wow your right it would be team crosby plus canada vs the world I can see it now ugh, and whoever said i'd be jumping all over if crosby was on my team yeah thats a big NO sure if he went to edmonton we might make the playoffs but then all the other young players would lose there ice time and devolpment and end up being worst off ruining such good talent we have comming up. also i would prob stop watching there games cuz it wud just all be the crosby show and the media would just make it even worst and i just go prob go to habs as my favorite team until crosby left

Crosby would be an excellent addition to the Oilers.

The good talent Edm has will be traded in 3-4 years.

I remember when Gretzky was playing in Edm and it was all about him. That was fine. The great players should to be publicized.

Obviously Crosby will be on Team Canada. Whoever lights it up for Team Canada during the Olympics will be Canada's profiled player. It may or may not be Crosby. Anyone can steal the show.
HockeyFan64 Posted - 10/20/2008 : 12:41:30
If you stopped watching your team because i guy that gets 100 points a year thats lame. Your obviously not a real fan of your team then.
Guest9655 Posted - 10/20/2008 : 10:55:42
quote:

quote:

CANUCKS RULE!!!

Guest6740 Posted - 10/20/2008 : 10:05:42
wow your right it would be team crosby plus canada vs the world I can see it now ugh, and whoever said i'd be jumping all over if crosby was on my team yeah thats a big NO sure if he went to edmonton we might make the playoffs but then all the other young players would lose there ice time and devolpment and end up being worst off ruining such good talent we have comming up. also i would prob stop watching there games cuz it wud just all be the crosby show and the media would just make it even worst and i just go prob go to habs as my favorite team until crosby left
Canucks Man Posted - 10/20/2008 : 09:23:30
quote:

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Guest9649 Posted - 10/20/2008 : 08:00:10
HockeyFan64 Posted - 10/19/2008 : 21:34:12
honestly, if Crosby got traded to any of your teams you would all jump and scream because you know the guy can crack 100 and can lead your team to the playoffs. And don't get mad at Crosby because he is on sports center every five minutes, thats the medias fault. I also can't believe all this bickering is over someone deciding to start a topic over Crosby being able to adjust himself to make better plays. Anyways, not trying to cause any problems, seeing as im new to this posting stuff.
Guest8665 Posted - 10/19/2008 : 17:11:45
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

Well, I mainly made this topic to poke fun at his hooker lips and his bedtime activities.........But hull didn't do that play 15 times a game....some of his more memorable goals were scored like that, but it wasn't his go to move.....Going down like that takes you out of the play, and makes you look like a flamer...Willus3, your hypothesis is a JOKE....have you ever been to an NHL game? Do you know how fast it is? There isn't usually much time to go down on a knee, boot it to your stick and then dipsy doodle around...If that happens, it's more luck than anything (or bad defense).

I HATE CROSBY

nashvillepreds Posted - 10/18/2008 : 09:42:38
Can anybody explain what's wrong with being on your knees. Seriously, how is being on your knees to get more leverage on your shot blowing the game?

Ellis or Renne....
ELLIS
Go Preds Go!
Guest4552 Posted - 10/17/2008 : 16:36:53
Who cares, I personally am not a fan of Sid but if you dont like him, then don't watch him. I am personally an Yzerman fan and to see Sid grab the "youngest captain ever" to me is a little bit of a joke but that is life. I just simply choose not to watch him do "his knee tricks".

WRT the Yzerman part, I can not justify a 19 year old who everytime the camera hits him, he seems to be yelling at the ref but that was the decision of the teams management. Other then the fact Detroit was a power house, maybe that lack of proper leadership bit them in the ass last year in the finals, no one knows forsure.
Guest6490 Posted - 10/17/2008 : 09:13:52
im not gonna write a book like the rest of you lol all i gotta say is crosby is a punk and he whines like a bitch
Guest6722 Posted - 10/06/2008 : 21:12:39
lol whoever just bashed pittsburgs team saying crosby is a 1 man team please just take a lap.... lets see how they do this year with no gonchar or whitney and no more dept beside skyora stall malkin s*** i just mentioned 3 other players that are star and superstar quality(malkin) hmm I guess will see how much of a one man team crosby is this year if they can even make the playoffs I call it now with no dept at the blue line and 3/4 lines pittsburg will finish barely in the playoffs or just out of it I really hope its the 2nd one of those choices cuz pittsburg is no where as good as they were last year hopefully crosby will dive into the boards and get injured and let other hockey players actually play f**k i hate crosby
mytor4 Posted - 03/13/2008 : 09:32:27
quote:

I was watching last days thriller between T.O. and the jokes and I couldn't help but notice sid spends as much time on his knees during a game as he does after the game(how else can you explain that lipstick he wears hahahahaha). Ever shot he took he was always taking a knee.. I don't understand this. Is he just trying to get H.O.N. every game? He is such a show-boat . I will give him props for that kick to the stick goal...even though he wound up on his knees(he did get tripped up there)......But it just looks pathetic having him diving around everywhere.

I HATE CROSBY

i was just kicked off sportsnet's forum for saying that i thought crosby was a whinner. wow now thats a hockey forum. welcome to our forum but don't say anything nagative about any players. now thats a sucky forum. can i say anything nagative about any players on this forum ? i would really hate to get kicked off for disagreeing with someone. on crosby ya he's on his knees a little to much but i think the reason he does it on passes going across the front of the net is it gives the puck more of his body to bounce off into the net.passes are usually ice level and he has more of a chance of it going off his leg from the knee down than his stick.

57 career losses,46 shutouts and 5 vezina trophys.6 Stanley Cup rings in 8 yrs
Oil Posted - 02/26/2008 : 12:34:04
Guest 4912 needs to get his head inspected. Crosby is a dominating player who san score anyway he wants. No Russian born kid will ever compete at the level that Canadian superstars do either, I HATE CROSBY
Guest4912 Posted - 01/15/2008 : 09:58:01
I was watching a pens game last night and Crosby actually slid on his ass to make a simple play look better than it actually was, Even I could have picked up that pass skating but oh no Crosby's gotta make the simplest little things look so huge.
And he also scored a simple goal, he broke in around the defenceman like many other goals in the NHL and put it fivehole (also like many other players) but for some stupid and unkown reason it was on the higlight real when players who scored way better goals did'nt even get mentioned! if you ask me crosby is an overatted bitch that can't do anything unless he is sliding on his ass!
(sorry bout the language, kinda pissed)
leafsfan_101 Posted - 01/04/2008 : 20:13:53
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1462

I may have argued with you in the past but I think I'm starting to catch your drift. Recently (with my brothers new found love for the penguins) he has made me pay attention to all of Crosby's moves and almost every aspect of his game. I'll give him the fact that he is a good player but way to many people look up to him as a god and when all the hype in the NHL is on him, he takes it away from players who deserve it more.

Their are plenty of other players in the NHL with equal talent as crosby but they can't find anyone to give him help like crosby gets help from his players

Canada Jr's take GOLD bitches!

Crosby has help from his other players. Bah! Besides Malkin, everyone else sucks. Staal is nowhere near last year's form, Armstrong is garbage, Malone is probably the worst player in his own zone and Whitney can't hit the net with a shot. Gonchar is old and washed up and only has 30 somehting points because his shots are put in by Crosby.

Crosby is a one-man show in Pittsburgh. That's why they love him.
Guest1462 Posted - 01/04/2008 : 20:02:08
I may have argued with you in the past but I think I'm starting to catch your drift. Recently (with my brothers new found love for the penguins) he has made me pay attention to all of Crosby's moves and almost every aspect of his game. I'll give him the fact that he is a good player but way to many people look up to him as a god and when all the hype in the NHL is on him, he takes it away from players who deserve it more.

Their are plenty of other players in the NHL with equal talent as crosby but they can't find anyone to give him help like crosby gets help from his players

Canada Jr's take GOLD bitches!
Alex Posted - 12/17/2007 : 18:45:13
Nothing bad to see about Iggy, you have me there. But, he is not as promising as Sid.

Kovalchuk and Ovechkin, for all their talent, are selfish players, Kovalchuk more so. And Kovalchuk, for all his talent, looks asleep during a game. He wakes up when he has a chance to score. But he is not good defensively, shoots when players are in better positions, and slightly lugs the puck.

Crosby is better now, and will be better, than both of these. He is selfless, to the point where he sldies to make plays. He cares about winning, not about personal benefit. He realizes that is what made him a number 1 draft pick, it is what he can do for the team, not what they can do for him. About interviews, who is a good interview athlete, Shaq or A.I.? Crosby shifts all the attention away from him at age 20 when the whole hockey world reveres him. That is modest in my mind, not dull

Habs get number 25 this year
Pasty7 Posted - 12/17/2007 : 18:41:08
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Alex

Fine, you did not really answer my question, but let me know, who DO you like? As in, favourite player. Be careful, I will use this and other of your responses to play amateur attorney for mr. Crosby

hahahaha, I was a goalie growing up, my favorite goalies were Roy, Potvin, and now Luongo.....I'm well aware that Roy's personality was probably a lot weirder than Sid's....But I tend to give goalies a lot more le-way, it's a very lonely job, and you're bound to pickup eccentricities......

As for players, I usually like the Russian ones (Bure, Ovi, Ilya...). And again, ya, they probaby took some dives/cheap shots, but a Russian (born while that wall was still up) is bound to be different in personality than a Canadian. And I know that in Canada, pussies like Sid get their asses kicked at School; and I think former Soviets had bigger concerns than whether or not they took a dive. Like where there next meal would come from.
My favorite Canadian player is Iggy!...how can you say a bad thing about that beauty.

amen brotha iggy is the most complete player in the game,, and not to mention on of the nicest people you'll ever meet

Pasty
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 12/17/2007 : 18:31:06
quote:

Fine, you did not really answer my question, but let me know, who DO you like? As in, favourite player. Be careful, I will use this and other of your responses to play amateur attorney for mr. Crosby

hahahaha, I was a goalie growing up, my favorite goalies were Roy, Potvin, and now Luongo.....I'm well aware that Roy's personality was probably a lot weirder than Sid's....But I tend to give goalies a lot more le-way, it's a very lonely job, and you're bound to pickup eccentricities......

As for players, I usually like the Russian ones (Bure, Ovi, Ilya...). And again, ya, they probaby took some dives/cheap shots, but a Russian (born while that wall was still up) is bound to be different in personality than a Canadian. And I know that in Canada, pussies like Sid get their asses kicked at School; and I think former Soviets had bigger concerns than whether or not they took a dive. Like where there next meal would come from.
My favorite Canadian player is Iggy!...how can you say a bad thing about that beauty.

I HATE CROSBY Posted - 12/17/2007 : 18:23:56
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4912

Nomatter how good someone gets, their will always be someone better. Sure you have the right to like or not like a player, but the way you rub it in our faces just pisses me off. A Wayne was not the best. It was by far Lemiux, he had and average of like 3 goals a game or something. But seriously. What do you think would happen if you went one on one with crosby. you would get schooled, so therefore you have no right to tell us that he sucks if you can't out perform him. so just shut the hell up and give it a rest.

I hate that "if you're not as good you can't say anything bad thing".....ever heard of free speech? And just because I can't beat him in hockey, doesn't mean he knows hockey any better than me. For all you know I'm a paraplegic, who studies every single detail of the game (I'm not, but....).. anyhow, imagine if everyone took up your philosophy, then this would be a pretty dull website.

I HATE CROSBY Posted - 12/17/2007 : 18:15:33
quote:

I have one question, this is totally unrellated so I did not put it in my last post: why do you hate Crosby? What has he done? Or rather, do you like him, and hate the attention he gets? Or, do you hate the way he reacts to the attention? Because individually he is a great guy and great athlete, I am sure you know.

For a moment I was coming around. But that's gone..I thought he'd matured; but he still dives, he can't take a hit, he's really dull in interviews........And I think it's a joke that people look up to him/hail him....I would never let a little one of mine look up to a whining, diving p**** like Crosby...Why would anyone admire a coward?????????
That Canucks/Penns game was the final straw, in the first minute, he went down like the titanic after being highsticked, then made sure the ref saw that micro-litre of blood on his lip...THAT IS NOT A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Posted - 12/17/2007 : 16:41:16
I have one question, this is totally unrellated so I did not put it in my last post: why do you hate Crosby? What has he done? Or rather, do you like him, and hate the attention he gets? Or, do you hate the way he reacts to the attention? Because individually he is a great guy and great athlete, I am sure you know.

Alex Posted - 12/17/2007 : 16:40:12
You are right Sidney has more support. But I think Iggy's linemates are stepping up, sure, a lot of it is that he makes them better, but two 5 point nights is no fluke. He is very alone though, the other guys are better examples .

I HATE CROSBY Posted - 12/17/2007 : 16:35:56
Alright, I haven't mentioned Sid in a while, but I'd just like to mention that Vinny, Iggy, Ilya and Roberto are the biggest one man shows in the league these days. So hopefully Sid gets taken off this pedestal and these other dominant players start getting the recognition they deserve (ie : just as much, if not more, than Crosby)
PuckNuts Posted - 12/04/2007 : 14:42:33
Since the inception of the Pearson Award there have only been two seasons that the trophies have gone to three individulas.

Year  Hart            Ross            Pearson
1972  Bobby Orr       Phil Esposito   Jean Ratelle
1989  Wayne Gretzky   Mario Lemieux   Steve Yzerman

5	Hart/Ross
9	Hart/Pearson
6	Ross/Pearson
14	All Three
2	Single winners
36 total years

Before the Pearson the Hart, and Ross were given 23 times, 11 were multi winners...

The Odds are very good that at least a double winner will occure this season...

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
- - Marshall McLuhan

Beans15 Posted - 12/04/2007 : 13:28:28
I talked about this is a previous thread, but winning the three big trophies (Hart, Art Ross, Pearson) is not that huge of a deal. In fact, if you look back on the history since all three were awarded, there are only a couple of years out of like 40 where one player did not win at least 2 of the 3 awards. It is also very common for the same player to win all three.

That's the NHL marketing machine looking at the player who scores the most points to be the best player in the league.

Mark my words, the winner of the Art Ross this year (more than likely Crosby or Lecavalier barring any serious injuries) will also win the Hart and the Pearson. The only thing that would change that is if the Art Ross winner comes from a team that does not make the playoffs. In that case, either the Pearson or the Hart will go to a goalie or the 2nd highest scorer.

Wayne or Bobby?? How about both!!!
Guest4912 Posted - 12/04/2007 : 10:26:45
I'm not trying to cause a problem and sorry if I did, I'm just trying to simply state that Sidney Crosby is one of the best to play hockey, He did'nt win three trophies last year for nothing you know. I'm sure in a given amount of time Sid will revolutionize the way hockey is played,
andyhack Posted - 11/28/2007 : 14:46:47
I like blue cheese actually.

As for Crosby, I don't particularly love the guy but I think he is a very good player with POTENTIAL to be one of the greats in the game's history one day (perhaps that puts me in SuperSakics uncommon middle ground when it comes to Sid, I don't know). But that assessment is not based on what anyone has said to me. Just what I have seen. But LET'S WAIT AND SEE (and enjoy the ride! - my guess is that even some of Sid's detractors find the fact that a guy has all of this hype to live up to kind of interesting in and of itself).

Whether he will be an earth shaking "revolutionary" or not, well that I don't know, but I'll throw this out at you. Are the people who are slamming him for being short of that just the flip side of the "Sidney hype machine" coin?

What I'm getting at is what if Sid ends up being a kind of hybrid between Trottier and Gretzky in his career, puts up really consistent, very good but not Gretzky-like numbers, enters into areas of the game that Wayne never ventured, and leads a couple of teams to Stanley Cups? He very possibly would NOT be considered a "revolutionary" in that scenario, but if that happens wouldn't it give us all cause to be EXTREMELY impressed (I'd be extremely impressed with it anyway). And wouldn't it give guys like Willus and I cause to argue that he was as great, if not greater, than Gretzky the same way we argue the cases of Messier, Clarke, Trottier... now?

It hasn't happened yet, true, but Sid has done quite well to date and I think that the "not so revolutionary but very impressive" prospect I am envisioning has to be even within the range of IHC's crystal ball. But maybe IHC or others who are not too fond of blue cheese disagree ) - if so, fire away - that's why we have a forum like this.

nashvillepreds Posted - 11/28/2007 : 14:21:37
quote:

Nomatter how good someone gets, their will always be someone better. Sure you have the right to like or not like a player, but the way you rub it in our faces just pisses me off. A Wayne was not the best. It was by far Lemiux, he had and average of like 3 goals a game or something. But seriously. What do you think would happen if you went one on one with crosby. you would get schooled, so therefore you have no right to tell us that he sucks if you can't out perform him. so just shut the hell up and give it a rest.

Wait a second, since when did Lemieux have an average of 3 goals per game?

Gretzky: 0.6 goals per game, 1.32 assists per game= 1.92 points per game.

Lemieux: 0.75 goals per game 1.13 assists per game= 1.88 points per game.

Wow, Comparing it this way Lemieux looks just so much better[:D, He also played one more season than Gretzky by the way. A lot of people say Gretzky was never the same after his injury in 91 I think on a hit from behind. I for one agree with that.

GO PREDATORS GO
Guest9252 Posted - 11/28/2007 : 10:36:45
I agree - I don't like blue cheese either
SuperSakic Posted - 11/28/2007 : 10:00:47
quote:

quote:

Ihatecrosby... you are the biggest idoit on this entire sight, Sidney crosby has revolutionized the way canadian hockey is played why don't you stop bitching and give credit were it is due

Ya, I know eh? Hockey's so different in canada now isn't it? I mean, in these two years a huge revolution has come about hasn't it? f*** off!

OK the NHL already had Wayne...Hockey's already been revolutionized(it was "revolutionized" before wayne too, but he was the final icing on the cake)

Unless some robot is permitted on the ice that does backflips on breakaways, we've seen it all folks......They'll be no "revolution".......I can't get over that retarded that guest was......and people wonder why I'm quick to slam sid....one reason is cause I hope I can get some of you sheep out there to refrain from getting some boner every time he's on the ice.

I think hockey fans fall into two categories when it comes to crosby. There are those that can't stand him, and then there are those that consider him to be a hockey god. Rarely have I met someone who is indifferent about him. I think for myself, I fall on the same side as IHC. My reasoning is like this: When someone tries to constantly convince me how good blue cheese is I put up my hands and say no thank you, but it tastes like crap! I feel the same way with crosby. Maybe the fact that the media is trying to convince me so hard that this guy has the Midas Touch is why I just end up taking a stance. I feel that he has been shoved down our throats to be something similar to blue cheese. I don't want someone to tell me that "this is the next guy". Let me decide that for myself. So far I haven't seen that he's the "next one". He's a very good player sure, but the next-one? I'm sorry, it just tastes like blue cheese to me...
SuperSakic Posted - 11/28/2007 : 09:45:15
quote:

I don't know IHC personally, but I am going to assume that he is not an NHL player. With that said, I think that if he went one-on-one with any average NHL player (not to speak ill of IHC's hockey skills, but given what it takes to get into the NHL you must be a superior player to anyone off the street). So the statement: " if you went one on one with crosby. you would get schooled, so therefore you have no right to tell us that he sucks if you can't out perform him.", suggests that your rant is a telling sign of your age. Maybe putting a little maturity in your responses will give more weight to your posts.

Also, I think he has every right to tell who he thinks sucks or doesn't. This is a forum for discussion. As I have said in the past, most of the posts here involve subjective opinions. That is what drives these forums. Not "who has more goals or assists". That would be a pointless topic of discussion.
willus3 Posted - 11/28/2007 : 09:19:05
quote:

Telling someone to shut the hell up on a forum to discuss hockey is a little silly and completely uncalled for.
How many times do you need to be warned?

"I'm a man of principle... or not. Whatever the situation calls for." - Alan Shore

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page