Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 First place in Northwest by Trade Deadline? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  19:04:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Which team will hold first place in the NHL's Northwest division by the trade deadline?

Choices:

Vancouver Canucks
Colorado Avalanche
Calgary Flames

Guest6840
( )

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  20:11:22  Reply with Quote
Vote for Calgary if you are Crazy Colorado has a chance but the canucks have a good chance of ending first in the west if luongo picks it up again. Looks Like Colorado lost against atlanta but there is still time left. Safe bet Canucks
Go to Top of Page

HawkinOilCountry
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
318 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  21:56:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Upset win for Colorado and we have a new NW leader.... again. The Avs are the real deal.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  23:08:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, the guest before you Beans said that Colorado lost and i never checked. That's a big 2 pts for them! Considering the trade deadline is just three days following the Olympics and there's not many games left for teams, it's too close to call really. Vancouver has four games left before the March 3 deadline, all four being on the road. They play in Florida, Columbus and Minny prior to the games, then back to Columbus for another the day before the proposed deadline. Colorado, has home games vs Phoenix and Detroit with a roadie to LA mixed in. Looks like tougher teams for Col but they get 2 at home and have a 2 point lead on the 'Nucks after tonight?

Regardless of who's in first, Colorado, my pick for dead last, continues to shock me with the results they're getting from such a young lineup! Good on'em!
Go to Top of Page

HawkinOilCountry
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
318 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  07:19:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not Beans But we do have great taste in Olympic Hockey teams

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  07:53:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Hawk! My bad....that was bound to happen sooner or later. Not only did the logo confuse me, but Beans is usually on here late night and i'd just read a post of his on thread prior to this (and i think i responded to the right person there?? however, i'd have to check......?).
Go to Top of Page

Guest6840
( )

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  10:23:13  Reply with Quote
Colorado won amazingly! they have a game today and probably are going to win....
The Canucks May have just decided Luongo being the starter for team canada.
Sharks Yesterday Best game ever 2 goals on Nabby and 50 Shots against thats almost the next best thing to a shut out. New vote Colarado Vancouver tie for first.
Calgary should not be up there; besides the team has been cold the whole year besides Kipper.
western playoff standings 1. Sharks 2. Canucks 3. Chicago 4. Colorado 5. Kings 6. ??? 7.???? 8. Wild
Go to Top of Page

Guest6452
( )

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  17:52:47  Reply with Quote
canucks are good flames are out go avs go
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page