Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 what is the nhl's most hated team Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Guest6470
( )

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  07:15:34  Reply with Quote
what is the most hated team in the nhl.
toronto

montreal

vancouver

detroit

chicago

dallas

Edited by - willus3 on 03/14/2010 09:45:12

nux-suk
Top Prospect

41 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  07:51:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
easy....Vancouver. Divers, Dweebs & swedes
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  09:30:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the start of the year, and for about the 15 years before that, my most hated team was the Leafs. Prior to that, when there was still a battle of Alberta, it was the Flames.

However, today very comfortably in 1st place is the Canucks. For the most part, when someone dislikes a team it is for irrational reasons. My dislike for the Canucks stems from:

1) The phenomenally ridiculous sounding "Lou" chants every single time the guy touches the puck. I mean I could understand if he makes a huge save, but if he stops the puck behind the net for this defensemen, why the chant??

2) Their roster always seems to include with uber punks like formerly Matt Cooke, and today the likes of Burrows and Kessler. Dirty Bags. Since Trevor Linden retired, the organization seems to be a group of divers and embellishers without the class the organization had when stars like Cliff Ronning, Linden, and Naslund were the leaders. (Bertuzzi incident not included).

3) Their roster always seems to include over-rated and under-performing defensemen. I mean does Kevin Bieksa get any PP time on 20 other teams in the league?? Willie Mitchell?? I mean please.

So that's it. My least liked teams in the NHL are Vancouver, Calgary (nice moves Sutter, way to take a contender to a middle of the road team in a matter of 6 weeks), and Toronto. Although I will never love the Leafs, I do have empathy for their fans. It's been a tough slug and they deserve better than what they have gotten in the past. Furthermore, it's hard not to respect the passion of the Leaf Fans, regardless if it's at times misguided and the world have a bluish tint to it.
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  09:45:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the New York Rangers probably should be on that list, especially ahead of a team like Dallas.
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  09:47:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And as a Rangers fan, it's either the New Jersey Devils or New York Islanders.

I grew up in a Toronto Maple Leafs household so i've always routed for them a bit too. Considering after making the playoffs in 96/97 the Rangers didn't make it again until 2006, come April i'd have no other choice unforunatley then go to plan B, which was Toronto. So back then when the 'Battle of Ontario' was at it's peaked, i despised the Ottawa Senators. I don't have them now-a-days though.

Edited by - ryan93 on 03/07/2010 09:51:05
Go to Top of Page

HawkinOilCountry
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
318 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  10:23:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Detroit- Completely irrational dislike. Have always been the Villain in the west for me

Vancouver- I work with a few Canucks fans, and for a team that's never won anything their fans sure seem full of themselves. That and the aforementioned "Lou!" chant. I just don't understand it!

Nashville- I have a really hard time scoring on Rinne in NHL 10. No other team gives me as much trouble.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.

Edited by - HawkinOilCountry on 03/07/2010 10:42:51
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  17:46:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As an Ottawa Senators fan... Toronto Maple Leafs.

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2247
( )

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  19:37:56  Reply with Quote
I just cant stand the persona of the ottawa senators...alfred. and spezza seem to be the king and queen of the sooky boys, wheres my titty bottle ? c.neil wont stand up to real fighters. B.Shanahan even made fun of their so many on the stationary bike stupid interviews. Enen their dumda$$ logo sends a message of roman arrogance as if they are above the norm.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4271
( )

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  22:26:43  Reply with Quote
As a habs fan i hate Toronto just because they're Toronto. Although carolina really gets my goat too. i didn't mind them when they were Hartford with those snazzy green jerseys, but not so much anymore in the generic red and white like many other teams. ( i hate them for other reasons thatn their jersays, but that just jumps out at me.)
The team i hate watching the most just out of sheer boredom is new jersey, but i don't hare them with that extra oomph that i save for the leafs.
And one way or another, calgary always messes up my hockey pool. I don't pick em, they do great, i pick em, they suck. iginla deserves the nancy kerrigan treatment.
Go to Top of Page

flyguy531
Top Prospect

5 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  06:31:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leafs. AND their fans.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  06:58:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a Leafs fan, of course my most hated rivals are the Habs and the Sens, that goes without saying.

As a hockey fan, I have always hated the NY Rangers - before the cap era they always spent more than anyone else and still ended up with mediocrity (minus their cup cinning year, obviously). They were always the a-typical NY team - loud, brash, cocky, and always had some shi*-disturber types who played dirty. And now that they have Avery in their line-up and have coach Tortorella . . . it is real easy to hate them.

I have always hated Phoenix, Nashville and Atlanta as well, for reasons which should be obvious: they don't deserve a hockey team, and they are totally artificial markets. Especially Phoenix, I think it's just a blight on the NHL and I wish they would just move to Ontario already or just disappear.

I also hate Philly, because, well . . . it's Philly. Their fans are of the goon variety (I generalise, but it's been covered elsewhere), they have Bobby Clarke as the manager, and despite a huge number of talented line-ups throughout the years, they have never gotten through their thick skulls that you need a #1 goalie to win.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

baumer
Top Prospect

82 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  09:03:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a leaf fan I thknk I am obligated to hate the Senators and The Habs. But lately, (the past two seasons) I have really started to dislike the Flyers. I have no idea why, it might have something to do with Daniel Carcillo, or maybe because they went from worst team in the league to a so so contender and it makes me jealous because my leafs won't do the same.
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  09:34:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Usually, I vehemently hate whichever team the Oilers are playing in the first round of the playoffs, Dallas for years.....

Apparently this year, I love all the teams....
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  10:20:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hard to really "hate" any teams but i can't stand to watch Minnesota play. I will admit, they've changed this year but for the past 5 or so years, they were the worst team to watch.

Not a big Leafs fan like most but it's mostly the Toronto / "center of the universe" attitude and the fact that we're force fed them weekly on HNIC!
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  11:39:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I "hate" to say it, but in the Canadian media, Vancouver has taken over for Montreal to comfortably sit in that #2 spot for the 'we are the centre of the universe' type of attitude.

I will never forget a news report from a few years ago. I can't recall the series they were play, maybe Dallas?? Anyway, there was a fan coming out of GM place that the camera's caught and the meatball was talking about how horrible Luongo was, the team was, and that the Canucks were crap. I believe the Cancuck's lost to be down 2-0 in the series. Then, after Vancouver stole 2 in Dalls, the exact same fan was on the camera going into GM place for game 5 talking about the Cup!!

I know it's irrational, but I don't care.

And the 'nucks" is about the dumbest short name for a sports team in the entire world.

What the hell is a "Nuck???"

Go to Top of Page

Guest2846
( )

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  13:21:53  Reply with Quote
Montreal easly

''GO SHARKS GO''
Go to Top of Page

Guest4803
( )

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  13:23:53  Reply with Quote
beans a nuck is a canuck which is a canadian really dumb name isnt it? i mean an oiler is such a fantastic name sounds like it belongs in texas. Love that the canucks are your least favourite team, because where their is hate their is jealousy.
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  13:47:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4803

beans a nuck is a canuck which is a canadian really dumb name isnt it? i mean an oiler is such a fantastic name sounds like it belongs in texas. Love that the canucks are your least favourite team, because where their is hate their is jealousy.

'a nuck is a canuck'? 'oiler is such a fantastic name sounds like it belongs in texas'?

Hold on a sec there Dr. Seuss, you do know that there is oil in them there Alberta hills, don't you?

If one is trying to be pithy, at least try and have it make sense.

Why does every offended Canuck fan seem to allude to the whole, 'you're just jealous' out? What are some of you more boisterous fans of the Canucks? 12?

That's exactly what makes fans like me question the Canucks, you guys can have a good team, but then some of the fans become these swaggering buffoons, running around bragging about all the things they 'might' do. Near as I cal tell, they still haven't done anything....

I don't even mind the "Nucks", but, as Beans pointed out, there seems to be an un-earned, stigma growing, that wants us to believe that the Canucks are a predominant Canadian team too. Win something first, then talk the talk.

Sure, the Oilers may be bad this year, just like every team has their years of futility, but at least, although it's been awhile, they have been there. Of course if you actually are 12, you wouldn't remember anyways.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  15:01:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

I "hate" to say it, but in the Canadian media, Vancouver has taken over for Montreal to comfortably sit in that #2 spot for the 'we are the centre of the universe' type of attitude.

I will never forget a news report from a few years ago. I can't recall the series they were play, maybe Dallas?? Anyway, there was a fan coming out of GM place that the camera's caught and the meatball was talking about how horrible Luongo was, the team was, and that the Canucks were crap. I believe the Cancuck's lost to be down 2-0 in the series. Then, after Vancouver stole 2 in Dalls, the exact same fan was on the camera going into GM place for game 5 talking about the Cup!!

I know it's irrational, but I don't care.

And the 'nucks" is about the dumbest short name for a sports team in the entire world.

What the hell is a "Nuck???"

Interesting opinion Beans. You're the first person i've EVER heard/read, compare Vancouver's attitude to TO's "center of the universe" attitude. Never heard a media person say ANY other city, including Montreal (i wasn't aware the media had them ranked 2nd before we passes them) had that attitude whatsoever. What's funny is the fact that it has nothing to do with hockey really. Well, maybe not "nothing", but it's only a small part of that city getting the reputation of having that attitude.

As for "nucks", are you serious? If you are, lemme answer that question. It's a shortened version of Canucks, which is the teams name here in Van. Oh, btw, Van is short for Vancouver. I guess it's kinda like the Hurricanes being referred to as the "canes"? Unless you're gonna argue that a "cane" is an actual thing? I mean, it's nothing to do with a storm/hurricane, etc but yeah, if that makes a difference to you i guess you've got a real legit beef!

As for the fan you claim to have seen twice in a matter of days on TV nonetheless. Yup, i believe we do have some fans like that. Won't deny that for a second. They're often referred to as bandwagonners. But of course, guys like that are only here in Vancouver.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  15:30:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The question of what is a 'nuck' was rhetorical. Sorry it's hard to pick that up in the written form.

And I stand correct. "Nuck" is the 2nd worst shortened name for a team. "Yotes" is the worst.

It's also interested to see that some teams in the NHL can not have shortened names. No one is calling the team in Minnisota the "Wi's" or Tampa Bay the "Light".......

As far as the fella who was talking about jeleousy. Wow, did you ever hit the nail on the head. I'm so jeleous I've seen 5 Stanley Cup Parades and I have the experience of a Cup Run within the past 5 years.

Geez, I wish I could cheer for a team that makes it to the 2nd round of the playoffs every year but no further. And do I ever wish I could cheer for the classiest players in the league like Burrow and Kesler.

Go to Top of Page

Guest5888
( )

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  15:37:04  Reply with Quote
NASHVILLE
Go to Top of Page

Guest9621
( )

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  16:20:27  Reply with Quote
As a life long Leaf fan I always hated the habs,then the senators came along. I actually cheered for the senators until I went to a game in ottawa. I have never seen a bunch of whining yet still arrogant bunch of fans in my life.Classless organization top to bottom
Go to Top of Page

Guest4800
( )

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  17:24:19  Reply with Quote
A Canuck is a Canadian just like a a Yankee is an American.

I am a Canuck fan and I find the majority of fans to be arrogant, fickle and uninformed. And the whole "Looo" chant when he makes a routine save bugs me as well.

Why is it so popular?

Maybe because it is hard to screw up since it is only one sylable? Where as "Go CANUCKS Go" is 4 times as complicated? ;-)

Go to Top of Page

Guest4274
( )

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  21:01:55  Reply with Quote
I used to hate both Alberta teams but its hard to hate the Oilers anymore. I can only feel pity for them. It would be different if they had a chance to be good next year or the year after that but they really have no hope. Horcoff, Souray, Moreau, Pisani, Gilbert, Nilson, etc.....they're all back next year making way too much money. And they still think Gagner is a good player....pathetic! There is really no hope for them. But at least they're classy, unlike Kesler and Burrows. Except for Khabibulin and his extreme DUI. But the rest of them are really classy....just ask any restaurant owner.

Taylor Hall must be praying that the Bruins win the draft lottery!
Go to Top of Page

Guest8165
( )

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  06:45:44  Reply with Quote
It's fun to listen to people judge other teams based on fans and crowd reactions and 2 players on a team. Every team has it's weaknesses and less 'classy' players as you all like to call them.

As an obvious Canucks fan most of the negativity is directed towards a "LOUUUUUU" chant which is brings the crowd more into the game to get behind its team and captain. Like or dislike Bobbylou is easily a top 5 goaltender in the league...

Burrows & Kesler, those are your most hated Canucks? Burrows has his moments where he does a few stupid things but he does them to try and make his team succeed which I'd rather have a player like that then most Leafs or Oilers who mailed it in a LONG time ago. Don't worry though he only has 29 goals because of the Sedins right?? He didn't put those pucks in the net himself the Sedins offered him those goals.

Excuse us for being passionate about a team in the top 5 of scoring in the league and have a ton of determination to succeed unlike a few other Canadian franchises where its quite clear they are "building for the future" WOOPTY FRICKING DOO! Keep counting your Stanley Cups that you weren't even born when they won them and remincise about the good ole' days. We'll continue watching exciting hockey and rally behind our team

Its pretty easy to see why people would hate the Canucks right now, they are a pretty easy target... Same thing said I hate Detroit, San Jose & Pittsburgh...Why..?? Because they are team that I don't think we can stack up against and as a fan of the game and the Canucks, who would want their team to face them in the playoffs? Don't worry Toronto fans keep listening to your pins drop in your own building and blowing a bunch more leads all the way to the bottom.

Face the facts everyone is a homer and your hate stems from the Canucks recent success... I'm sure none of you have ever watched an entire Canucks game unless it was against your home team in which we probably won that game....

Keep reminiscing....
Go to Top of Page

Guest8165
( )

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  07:01:23  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fat_elvis_rocked

[quote]Originally posted by Guest4803

I don't even mind the "Nucks", but, as Beans pointed out, there seems to be an un-earned, stigma growing, that wants us to believe that the Canucks are a predominant Canadian team too. Win something first, then talk the talk.

1992/93 Montreal Canadians last team from Canada to win the Stanley Cup...If I can do the math here that is only 18 years ago which really legitimizes your point of win something first then talk the talk... Hell I mean even Tampa and Carolina have won a cup since then, how can you even bring this up?
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  08:34:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8165

quote:

[quote]Originally posted by Guest4803

1992/93 Montreal Canadians last team from Canada to win the Stanley Cup...If I can do the math here that is only 18 years ago which really legitimizes your point of win something first then talk the talk... Hell I mean even Tampa and Carolina have won a cup since then, how can you even bring this up?

Uhhh....okay?

I have no clue what you are talking about. I didn't mention the Canadians, Tampa, or Carolina.

I stated, obviously not clearly enough for yourself, that, there seems to be, from Canucks fans, this opinion that the Canucks are a Canadian team that should be held with the same sort of accord granted some of the more historically successful Canadian franchises.

Doesn't matter if it's been 18 years or 48 years, they have yet to win the big one.

I'll agree, the Canucks are a good hockey team, they are on a nice roll and look good heading into the playoffs, no argument from me. What I am questioning is some of the more vocal fans inability to understand that they haven't earned anything more than that yet.

As near as I can tell, Ottawa and Vancouver are the only 2 Canadian teams that have yet to win a cup....whenever, actually Ottawa is also an exception, but because it's been almost 100 years, I'll include them.

Funny thing is, you don't hear Ottawa fans talking with the braggadocio of some Canucks fans, and that in a nutshell is what I was referring to, some Canucks fans, un-earned swagger, and their claim that any dislike for the Canucks is jealousy.

Does that make more sense to you now?
Go to Top of Page

Guest7752
( )

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  08:38:36  Reply with Quote
any team that burke touches becomes a "most hated" accross Canada, except, of course, for the team that was touched.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  08:43:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

That's exactly what makes fans like me question the Canucks, you guys can have a good team, but then some of the fans become these swaggering buffoons, running around bragging about all the things they 'might' do. Near as I cal tell, they still haven't done anything....

Sure, the Oilers may be bad this year, just like every team has their years of futility, but at least, although it's been awhile, they have been there. Of course if you actually are 12, you wouldn't remember anyways.

Fat Elvis, i agree there's prob a lot of "swaggering buffoons" who are Canuck fans here in Vancouver, but are there not these same fans in EVERY NHL city? Okay, maybe not in places that only have a handful of fans to begin with? But, in a hockey hotbed like Vancouver, or let's include TO, Montreal, Edm, Calgary, etc, do you not find these same fans? Or wait, are you calling them this only because of what they're saying the Canucks "might do"? If it's just because of the attitude or a few fans yelling things like "we're gonna win" or "bring on the cup", tell me something, what would be your reaction to them if they ran around screaming "We have an awesome team! BUT, seeing as we've never won the cup, i'm just gonna yell I HOPE WE WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR!!!"?

Also, feel free to explain this growing stigma you speak of? Is this in relation to the fans i just mentioned or is this to do with the media that Beans was talking about? If so, is it local media here in BC you're getting that from or national media? Just curious really.......
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  09:07:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually, given time to think about the whole 'swaggering buffoon' of a Canucks fan thing.....

Aside from the odd poster, who has nothing of more depth to add than, 'you're just jealous cause we're good', perhaps the real reason I seem to be ultra-sensitive to my own self -assesment of the growing, un-earned entitlement of grandeur, that some Canucks fans seem to have is much simpler.

My brother-in-law is a Canucks fan. 'nuff said.

I suppose it could be worse, my sister could have married a Flames fan!! ugh!
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  09:46:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116
......tell me something, what would be your reaction to them if they ran around screaming "We have an awesome team! BUT, seeing as we've never won the cup, i'm just gonna yell I HOPE WE WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR!!!"?........

See, now this would a much more appropriate and correct celebratory chant for your everyday Canucks fan to yell!

Of course, seeing as how it would be a Canucks fan, that's a lot of syllables all in one sentence, making me fear for their inabilty to have their brain multi-task enough to allow the chant, as well as retain their ability for them to not soil themselves. I mean team spirit and all is great, but not if you have poopy pants while you do it!!

Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  11:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have disliked the Canucks since around 1983.

It started with their horrible jerseys. It continued with their multiple games a year against the Oilers. It continued with the expectation of Bure taking the team to the promised land. It gained momentum with running Messier out of town. It solidified with anything involving Brian Burke and it multiplied with the "Lou" chant.

It doesn't have to be rational. It is what it is.

Don't confuse your opinion with something that has evolved since before many of you were born. The recent string of average seasons the Canucks have had has zero impact on my dislike for the team.

Success would mean winning. Making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs would be a success for a 6-8 team. Getting bounced in the 2nd round is not a success for a division winner!!

See what I mean about the 'Centre of the Universe' mentality? So diluted in their own opinions they actually believe the dislike is based on success?? If that was the case, Detroit, San Jose, Pittsburgh, and Washington would be hated by everyone outside of those Cities.

Go to Top of Page

Guest9836
( )

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  11:45:43  Reply with Quote
I think there is a healthy hate on for Detroit and NJ due to success (and with NJ also due to the trap). Philly is also an easy team to hate.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4796
( )

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  11:54:40  Reply with Quote
I hate all teams except Vancouver
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  13:00:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vancouver is quickly becoming one of my hated teams, all the cries of tampering and consipiracy towards toronto are pretty petty. They think the CBC is against them and they think that Burke was trying to 'tamper' with a few of their players.

Not to mention the fact that nuck fans HATE toronto so much for no real reason really.... we get attention because of our population, sports teams, size of city and the fact that all the major media outlets are based here and it just drives Vancity crazy. Not our fault that more people settled in southern ontario....

them and the sens, ottawa is like the red headed step child no one likes. plus, those 2 teams both talk so much s*** and have never won a damn thing

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Go to Top of Page

HawkinOilCountry
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
318 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  13:26:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My hatred of the Canucks stems solely from the constantly beligerent Canucks fans that I work with. I'm sure there are good fans by the thousands, I've just never met one.

Even the Leafs and Habs fans I work with are less derisive to each other.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Go to Top of Page

Guest7886
( )

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  13:42:07  Reply with Quote
Even though there's a lot of them, I'm surprised there's not more Toronto answers. While it's gotten better, watching a Toronto game a few years ago was like nails on a chalkboard. Roberts/Tucker/Domi/Sundin would whine to the refs for 30+ seconds every single time there was a whistle. Just shut up and play the game, already, particularly when you're being a hypocrite... Of course, that was amplified by how we're pretty much force-fed Leafs games. It's also hard to take an organization that doesn't know how to pluralize seriously.

Other than that, NJ and other similar teams for the boring playstyle for so many years.

... I also never understood the "LOOUUUUUU!!!" chants. It always sounds like they're just booing him.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8605
( )

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  13:47:34  Reply with Quote
I'm a Canucks fan but I grew up a Jets fan and I have to admit, most Canucks fans are terrible. So many whinners and bandwagon jumpers, its ridiculous. If you listen to the radio after a loss you would think we were in last place and traded away our 1st round pick.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2818
( )

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  14:08:08  Reply with Quote
Leafs should not be an NHL team. Their fans are substandard miner leeguers
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  14:10:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8605

I'm a Canucks fan but I grew up a Jets fan and I have to admit, most Canucks fans are terrible. So many whinners and bandwagon jumpers, its ridiculous. If you listen to the radio after a loss you would think we were in last place and traded away our 1st round pick.

It's the same in Edmonton, I must sadly admit.

Through the first 2 weeks of the season the radio show were getting calls off the hook from people planning the parade route.

By Christmas, it was Lowe's Fault (again), time to fire the coaches(again), Dany Heatley's fault, heck, I think even the Groundhog was blamed about a month ago.

Every team has their share of fickle fans.

It's just that not every team chants when their goalie makes a routine save or covers the puck.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2818
( )

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  14:15:22  Reply with Quote
Toronto is a bad teem their fans are stoopid
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page