Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Most hated Canadian Hockey Team Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Guest9951
( )

Posted - 05/15/2010 :  00:48:37  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Which Canadian NHL team is the most hated

This is my personal choice (1 being the most hated, 6 being the most liked):

1. Vancouver
2. Edmonton
3. Toronto
4. Ottawa
5. Montreal
6. Calgary

Heres what I think the outcome will be:

1. Toronto
2. Montreal
3. Ottawa
4. Edmonton
5. Vancouver
6. Calgary

Choices:

Vancouver Canucks
Edmonton Oilers
Calgary Flames
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators
Montreal Canadiens

Guest8353
( )

Posted - 05/15/2010 :  04:01:35  Reply with Quote
Toronto
Vancouver
doesn't matter
Go to Top of Page

Guest4050
( )

Posted - 05/15/2010 :  04:39:37  Reply with Quote
gotta go with the habs man, am i the only one who hasnt jumped on that bandwagon??? doesnt matter who is on that team i will always hate it.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0766
( )

Posted - 05/15/2010 :  08:43:05  Reply with Quote
Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
Edmonton
Ottawa
Vancouver
Go to Top of Page

HawkinOilCountry
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
318 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2010 :  09:14:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok I'll bite. But I'm not gonna call it "most hated", just "least liked". I'll still take any Canadian Team over Nashville, Atlanta, Tampa, etc.

1. Vancouver
2. Ottawa
3. Montreal
4. Toronto
5. Calgary
6. Edmonton

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Go to Top of Page

Utemin
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
451 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2010 :  15:29:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calgary/Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal
Ottawa
Vancouver

The Monkey is me
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2010 :  18:07:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Toronto Maple Leafs.

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

Sensfan101
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
500 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2010 :  05:00:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1. Toronto
2. Edmonton
3. Montreal
4. Calgary
5. Vancouver
6. Ottawa

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky
Go to Top of Page

Guest4763
( )

Posted - 05/16/2010 :  06:27:25  Reply with Quote
i cannot stand the habs or their fans
Go to Top of Page

Guest9103
( )

Posted - 05/16/2010 :  07:28:00  Reply with Quote
My opinion:
Toronto
Vancouver
(everyone else)
Ottawa

What I expect:
Toronto
Vancouver
Montreal
Ottawa
Calgary
Edmonton
Go to Top of Page

Guest4054
( )

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  00:13:17  Reply with Quote
Any Canadian (outside of Toronto of course), will say Toronto. Born and raised in Vancouver, I was, so the rest of them I am indifferent to, but to hell with TO. They are so f***ing bad, and still they get so much coverage, it's just silly.

At one point in the season, they were actually doing well, and the media hype made it seem as if they had just won the Stanley cup.

Joke:
Man walks into a Toronto bar with a dog, orders a beer, and watches the Leafs game. Finally, they score one, and the dog does a little dance with a back flip at the end. Bartender says,
"Hey, that was really cool! What does he do when the Leafs win?"
"I don't know," man replies, "I've only had him for three weeks."
Go to Top of Page

Deaner
Rookie

Canada
107 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2010 :  16:28:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate the habs and the senators, the only good thing about them is the games they have with the leafs are really gritty. Big leafs fan so naturally can't stand either of those two. i like calgary and even though i dont like a lot of vancouvers team i like them as well.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4979
( )

Posted - 06/01/2010 :  16:51:47  Reply with Quote
the only thing worse than being a hab fan is living in Montreal. Either way they suck.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9232
( )

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  08:44:20  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4050

gotta go with the habs man, am i the only one who hasnt jumped on that bandwagon??? doesnt matter who is on that team i will always hate it.

Bandwagon?... how can you say thats jumping on a bandwagon? They're one of the oldest teams in any sport, they've won more championships then anyone in hockey. They're an original six team.. thats not jumping on a bandwagon butt munch. It's common sense that a lot of people are going to like montreal. I mean Im not saying you can't hate them.. fine w/e you think.. but dont say people are "jumping on the bandwagon"
Go to Top of Page

Guest9169
( )

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  12:52:07  Reply with Quote
If you didn't like the habs until their playoff run this year, then you are a bandwagon jumper.

If you have always liked them you are not a bandwagon jumper.

Either way you liked them at some point so you are stupid.
Go to Top of Page

Jumbo Joe Rocks
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
410 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2010 :  04:43:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My order would be....
1.Vancouver
2.Montreal
3.Ottawa
4.Calgary
5.Edmonton
6.Toronto

RE-SIGN PATTY
Go to Top of Page

Deaner
Rookie

Canada
107 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  13:54:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha absolutly right guest 9169....awesome.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0459
( )

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  23:55:10  Reply with Quote
THE HABS JUST PLAIN SUCK,EVERYONE HATES THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL PART OF QUEBEC AND AS WE ALL KNOW QUEBEC IS ALWAYS THREATNING TO SEPERATE,THEY MIGHT AS WELL TAKE THE HABS WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A PART OF REAL CANADA ANYWAY,I WILL NEVER BE A HABS FAN,I WILL HOWEVER CHEER FOR TEAM CANADA IN THE OLYMPICS EVERYTIME!
THE HABS SUCK,SUCK SUCK AND JUST PLAIN SUCK JUST LIKE THE WCLC FIXED LOTTERYS,REGARDS A SASKATOONIAN SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW!
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  00:47:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0459

THE HABS JUST PLAIN SUCK,EVERYONE HATES THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL PART OF QUEBEC AND AS WE ALL KNOW QUEBEC IS ALWAYS THREATNING TO SEPERATE,THEY MIGHT AS WELL TAKE THE HABS WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A PART OF REAL CANADA ANYWAY,I WILL NEVER BE A HABS FAN,I WILL HOWEVER CHEER FOR TEAM CANADA IN THE OLYMPICS EVERYTIME!
THE HABS SUCK,SUCK SUCK AND JUST PLAIN SUCK JUST LIKE THE WCLC FIXED LOTTERYS,REGARDS A SASKATOONIAN SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW!

Everyone, all together now.....1......2.....3........WTF????

Fellow Saskatchewanian, please, check your spelling, check your punctuation, check your need to capitalize, check your grammatical structure, and most importantly, check for an empty bed in the Royal University Hospital's psych ward.

You sound like a paranoid delusional, ready to crack up, with your rantings of Quebec separatism and lotto fixing.....

Or you are just some SASKATOONIAN goofball, who really isn't SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW......

I'm hoping it's option 2.

ps...the 'hockey' in pickuphockey.com, should have been a clue that this is a hockey forum, I am sure there is a forum for 'I have strong opinions with no intelligent reason why', out there somewhere, let me know when you find it.....or not.
Go to Top of Page

Guest0459
( )

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  09:35:51  Reply with Quote
And who are you the delusional Mayor of Regina or Saskatoon,you already have a bed at the University Hospital,it's there just for retarded Habs Fans such as yourself,As Bugs Bunny says "WHAT A MAROON,MUST BE A HABS FAN>all together now HABS SUCK!
Go to Top of Page

freddyboy
Rookie

Canada
218 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  11:00:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Politics has nothing to do with sports. If you hated Quebec, i'ts cool. but if you know a bit of history and/or politics, you know that Quebec will not be the first to separate. Alberta and or BC are the first that will, not Quebec.

sorry about the parenthesis, i'm an habs fan (ohh noo i suck, my team sucks bouhouhouhou, i'm gonna go cry to mama because we lost ) so i like my Montreal Canadiens. I'm also an hockey fans, and as an hockey fan, every game between two canadian team are good to watch.
I dont hate any Canadian team, they all have their flaws and their positive side.
I prefer Montreal, but if i was born in calgary or edmonton or vancouver or toronto or ottawa, i would cheer for my own town team, so being a montreal fan doesn't mean i have to hate all the other Canadian teams.

oh yea what about the fact that bettman wants to bring a team back in Winnipeg and in Quebec, there must be a reason....oh yea the 6 Canadian hockey team ranks in top 8 of revenue for Mister Bettman. in Canada we love hockey, it's our sports, in the US in a desert or on a beach, they don't like ice, they don't care, they have their football and NCAA basketball. but i won't drift on an other subject too much.

I (as an hockey fan) loves all Canadian teams and matchup and I (as a Montreal fan) prefers Montreal but doesn't mean i hate the rest of it.

i've rest my case, Mr Saskatchewan, (tu m'as pris ma femme....)

joe is a god, if u dont agree....i dont care
Go to Top of Page

Guest5526
( )

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  11:53:58  Reply with Quote
My opinion

Montreal
Vancouver
Ottawa
Toronto
Edmonton
Calgary
Go to Top of Page

Guest5526
( )

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  11:56:41  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9232

quote:
Originally posted by Guest4050

Bandwagon?... how can you say thats jumping on a bandwagon? They're one of the oldest teams in any sport, they've won more championships then anyone in hockey. They're an original six team.. thats not jumping on a bandwagon butt munch. It's common sense that a lot of people are going to like montreal. I mean Im not saying you can't hate them.. fine w/e you think.. but dont say people are "jumping on the bandwagon"

Good point, I'm not a habs fan, but I agree with you. The last time they won was '93, most ppl jump on bandwagons after teams win the Cup. Unless your from Vancouver! lol
Go to Top of Page

Jumbo Joe Rocks
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
410 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  16:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fat_elvis_rocked

quote:

Everyone, all together now.....1......2.....3........WTF????

Fellow Saskatchewanian, please, check your spelling, check your punctuation, check your need to capitalize, check your grammatical structure, and most importantly, check for an empty bed in the Royal University Hospital's psych ward.

You sound like a paranoid delusional, ready to crack up, with your rantings of Quebec separatism and lotto fixing.....

Or you are just some SASKATOONIAN goofball, who really isn't SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW......

I'm hoping it's option 2.

ps...the 'hockey' in pickuphockey.com, should have been a clue that this is a hockey forum, I am sure there is a forum for 'I have strong opinions with no intelligent reason why', out there somewhere, let me know when you find it.....or not.

Thats funny.

RE-SIGN PATTY
Go to Top of Page

Jumbo Joe Rocks
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
410 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  16:42:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Lucky guess I guess he doesnt like Montreal he is just P,O the lottery.

RE-SIGN PATTY
Go to Top of Page

Jumbo Joe Rocks
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
410 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  12:46:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

How are they not part of Canada, Because last time I checked Montreal Canadiens were in Canada.Montreal is one of the most loved sports teams in the world. I think this guy has anger issues or he is a Penguins or Capitals fan.

RE-SIGN PATTY
Go to Top of Page

Jumbo Joe Rocks
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
410 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  12:47:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jumbo Joe Rocks

My order would be....
1.Vancouver
2.Ottawa
3.Calgary
4.Edmonton
5.Montreal
6.Toronto

RE-SIGN PATTY

Go to Top of Page

homeboy
Top Prospect

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  07:28:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
calgary
vancouver
edmonton
montreal
ottawa
toronto

Toronto can go on their knees!!!
Go to Top of Page

homeboy
Top Prospect

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  07:33:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did that backwards
Go to Top of Page

Guest5940
( )

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  07:39:06  Reply with Quote
leafs and canucks fans hate each other
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  07:48:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Going by city size, everything is in the correct order, other than Calgary being higher than Vancouver.

Assessment: surprisingly, more people hate Calgary than I thought, or, the Edmonton crowd all showed up and bloc-voted, lol.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

FutureKesler
Rookie

Canada
122 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  08:01:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calgary

Kesler is the TRUE Nucks Captain.
Go to Top of Page

Guest5940
( )

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  17:16:52  Reply with Quote
what's the point in hating the leafs, they just suck, that's all
Go to Top of Page

Guest5001
( )

Posted - 03/12/2011 :  23:21:56  Reply with Quote
I'm a Toronto Boy, living in Vancouver, so my list is pretty easy to figure out.

1. Ottawa
2. Montreal
3. Vancouver
4. Edmonton
5. Calgary
6. Toronto
Go to Top of Page

Guest0704
( )

Posted - 03/13/2011 :  19:04:20  Reply with Quote
so y'er a flames fan are ya? that's a mistake...
Go to Top of Page

Guest0419
( )

Posted - 03/14/2011 :  14:00:24  Reply with Quote
EFF DA FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. MONTREAL + OTTAWA (cant choose)
3. EDMONTON
4. CALGARY
5. VANCOUVER
6. TORONTO
Go to Top of Page

NucksFan444
Top Prospect

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2011 :  17:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whats with all the hate against Vancouver? May I remind you that we, along with the Canadians, have taken a huge step towards bringing the cup to Canada. In fact, who can argue with the fact that Vancouver has a very decent shot this year. And to the people that think that us Vancouver fans have no class, that is completely false.From the Sedins donating 1.5 million dollars to the BC Children's Hospital, to Hamuis taking time out of his schedule to maintain his friendship with his good friend dealing with Downs Syndrome. And the odd strange behavior doesn't make us as a group horrible. Sure the Green Men are a little quirky but it adds character to our team. At least we don't continue throw waffles on the ice, or boo Chara every time he touches the puck. I forget the exact game, but for a game in the Boston series(the one with the early disallowed goal), the fans were just out of control. Also, to the people who are bothered by the fact that the Canucks Fans chant "Lou" after every time he touches the puck, actually watch a Vancouver game and you'll see that you are exaggerating completely. Bottom line, stop hating the Canucks, and admit that your jealous that were doing great and your team cant even make the playoffs.
Go to Top of Page

sahis34
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
591 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2011 :  17:38:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NucksFan444

Whats with all the hate against Vancouver? May I remind you that we, along with the Canadians, have taken a huge step towards bringing the cup to Canada. In fact, who can argue with the fact that Vancouver has a very decent shot this year. And to the people that think that us Vancouver fans have no class, that is completely false.From the Sedins donating 1.5 million dollars to the BC Children's Hospital, to Hamuis taking time out of his schedule to maintain his friendship with his good friend dealing with Downs Syndrome. And the odd strange behavior doesn't make us as a group horrible. Sure the Green Men are a little quirky but it adds character to our team. At least we don't continue throw waffles on the ice, or boo Chara every time he touches the puck. I forget the exact game, but for a game in the Boston series(the one with the early disallowed goal), the fans were just out of control. Also, to the people who are bothered by the fact that the Canucks Fans chant "Lou" after every time he touches the puck, actually watch a Vancouver game and you'll see that you are exaggerating completely. Bottom line, stop hating the Canucks, and admit that your jealous that were doing great and your team cant even make the playoffs.

If you're trying to prove the the Vancouver fans have class, don't complain that nobody else likes them. I hate vancouver because of kesler and burrows
Go to Top of Page

Guest0763
( )

Posted - 05/17/2011 :  19:09:46  Reply with Quote
team canada is the best canadian team, edmonton has only got 2 players i hate so they would be second.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2011 :  20:22:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I hate vancouver because of kesler and burrows

I think you mean you hate Vancouver because THEY HAVE kesler and burrows.
Go to Top of Page

sahis34
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
591 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2011 :  20:27:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan

quote:

I hate vancouver because of kesler and burrows

I think you mean you hate Vancouver because THEY HAVE kesler and burrows.

uh ya..
A that goes without saying and B there exactly the same thing, I'm not gunna hate nashville because of kent huskins or something like that
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page