Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Do you hate the Maple Leafs Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Guest5029
( )

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  23:26:14  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

First off, the leafs don't suck this year!!!!!!!!! They are a little inconsistent, but with the coach they got, they aren't gonna get blown out too often. I don't get why anyone would hate the leafs.......I think it's a jealousy issue. ppl from redneck cities are bitter b/c Toronto is the most "up to date" town in this country...here in Vancouver, ppl are just jealous b/c they think they desreve as much attention as Toronto...And they all take it out on the leafs...Why would anyone hate that team....They are a bunch of hardworking, nice guys. I can see why some ppl wouldn't like Tucker. But other than him, who is there to hate?

I HATE CROSBY

Your the only one with "jealousy issues". What is there to be Jealous about Toronto? Certainly not the geographical beauty. Damn certainly not the hockey team. I think I can safely say for most people it could be the 'centre of the universe mentality'. I could be wrong though.....

How about that clown McCabe? I fail to see how anyone could go on and on about Crosby's demeanor while being a fan of McCabe's antics. Bryan has got to be the most over-rated over- paid primma donna whining bitch I've just about ever seen. He's the goat every year in the playoffs mutiple times in the same game even. His crying and whining over every penalty called on him is nauseating. The facial expression and the mouth never stops flapping. It looks good on the leafs that they've paid this asshat 6m a season long term. What a friggen plug!

How'd ya like the game on Saturday? McCabe and Gil we're owned. The Leafs got lucky scoring a couple of garbage man goals to bring themselves back. Don't you wish the Leafs could skate like the pens and score beautiful goals on the rush as hockey was mean't to be played? You just keep on hating Crosby to your heart's content because as Kelly Hrudey said on the team 1040 "The Crosby bashing and hating is purely out of Jealousy"....and he's absolutely right! Your just another disfunctional, jealous, hating leaf fan.

Make sure your watching when Crosby hoist's the cup over his head. I'll be thinking about you.
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  00:34:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lately I've noticed the GUESTS seem to be giving me the hardest time........Could this be a conspiracy....Perhaps one of the members is just not signing in so they can say what they really think......I'm a big boy, I can take it.......Well, I've never been to Toronto, so I don't like the leafs out of Toronto pride, I grew up loving them, and a couple of bad years aren't going top change that...I think the leafs have as much young blood as the pens, the pens have 4 young "superstars" and everyone thinks they're the next empire...While there's no "I" in team...And there certainly is no "four" in team

I HATE CROSBY

Edited by - I HATE CROSBY on 02/12/2007 00:35:34
Go to Top of Page

Guest7804
( )

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  05:01:39  Reply with Quote
leafs rule and if you dont like them you suck
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  06:46:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Leafs suck. Leafs fans think that their team is really good and go aroung dissing the habs. Why would you say that when Montreal is ahead of them in the standings. They do have some good young guys including Steen, but they stiil suck.

Habs all the way!

Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  11:54:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

While there's no "I" in team

There is a "me" lol
Go to Top of Page

Guest5029
( )

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  18:58:10  Reply with Quote
quote:

Why's everyone hate JFJ? He's done a good job as far as I'm concerned...

I HATE CROSBY

JFJ....GOOD JOB?

You are deluded.

Signing Hal "the turnstile" Gil for 2.5mil per
Signing Kubina for 5 mil per
Signing the biggest bitch whining plug McCabe for 6Mil per

Terrible management of team personnel entering the salary cap era.

The only reason the leafs have any reasonable success is that Paul Maurice is a hell of a coach.

Jr. is incompetant. The only thing worse is that the Laughs gave this clown an extention.

....ya Ferguson's doing a great job.
Go to Top of Page

Guest5029
( )

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  19:00:04  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by 1 Crosby fan

I am really getting sick and tired of hearing about the leafs man

Woah now, let's put our cards on the table. If you put it on any sports station, you're destined to hear more about that diving, bitching piece of s***, rather than the Toronto Maple Leafs. So for a person with the name "1 Crosby fan", don't get all hypocritical here......At least an interview with any member of the leafs is bound to be more exciting that hearing sid rally off the same old bulls*** (eg " I can't control that. I just try and focus on the game at hand"....I don't know how many times I've heard him say that after someone asks him about leading the league in points..That is the most overused line in ANY sport!!!!!!!!!)

I HATE CROSBY

Isn't that lovely.....After all I'm sure 90% of Hockey fans who don't like the Laughs are happy to get a break from hearing the bombardment of leaf crap.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2336 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  10:20:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guest 5029, please refrain from insulting our forum members. We are proud of the community that we are building here and invite you to create an account and freely speak your mind about the game.

Members, please refrain from insulting other forum members and do your best to keep on topic.
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2007 :  15:05:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the leafs suck and wont maKE THE PLAYOFFS
Go to Top of Page

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  08:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The leafs are so boring to watch and they always play them on cbc put the games that are exciting on.
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  13:58:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The question should be "Who doesn't hate the Maple Leafs"

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  15:14:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL yeah, then there'd only be like 4 responses (from Patchy, IHC, leafsfan, and PuckNuts)
Go to Top of Page

tctitans
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
931 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  15:40:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i used to.... now i just feel sorry for them... ;(
Go to Top of Page

Bidds55
Top Prospect

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  20:00:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think everyone hates the Leafs because of their fans. It's not the players, its the people who support them. Leafs fans are often obnoxious, and seem to think that the Leafs are the best team, even though they haven't won anything in close to half a century.
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  20:09:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ur wrong its the players

Go Nucks
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  21:10:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leafs won't make the playoffs they suck and the only time i actually cheered for them is when they play a weak team but now i think the weak teams beat the leafs and what are they like 10th in the east hahaha they are not making the playoffs man i hope the Sabers ruin they hopes again and i hope Peters does the "golf swing" again
Go to Top of Page

Patchy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
529 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  21:32:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually, the leafs are one point out of the playoffs, with two games in hand. So it's looking pretty good for the leafs. Maybe they won't make it very far, but they'll make the playoffs, and that's what we're aiming for this year.

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Go to Top of Page

Guest4248
( )

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  22:33:32  Reply with Quote
quote:

First off, the leafs don't suck this year!!!!!!!!! They are a little inconsistent, but with the coach they got, they aren't gonna get blown out too often. I don't get why anyone would hate the leafs.......I think it's a jealousy issue. ppl from redneck cities are bitter b/c Toronto is the most "up to date" town in this country...here in Vancouver, ppl are just jealous b/c they think they desreve as much attention as Toronto...And they all take it out on the leafs...Why would anyone hate that team....They are a bunch of hardworking, nice guys. I can see why some ppl wouldn't like Tucker. But other than him, who is there to hate?

I HATE CROSBY

canucks blew them out 6-1. The leafs are always on HNIC in the afternoon on the west coast. I'd much rather watch montreal or ottawa because they are way more exciting.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4248
( )

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  22:38:58  Reply with Quote
quote:

So today was the first sunny/snowless day in Vancouver in ages.....Today was supposed to be the best day of my life. No papers due for monday, the lack of snow on the ground meant I could go golfing this afternoon......Then I'd get to come home and watch a nice night of hockey with my buddies. AND THEN:

WORST DAY EVER

Not only do my precious leafs lose. They lose to my most hated of all teams!
So all you IHC haters out there, have a nice laugh...But some day (maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day) my leafs will reach hockey's summit once again, and finally, I will get the last laugh.

Yours truely, IHC

I HATE CROSBY

ya maybe in like 2050 after JFJ dies
Go to Top of Page

Guest4248
( )

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  22:43:14  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5029

quote:

I HATE CROSBY

Your the only one with "jealousy issues". What is there to be Jealous about Toronto? Certainly not the geographical beauty. Damn certainly not the hockey team. I think I can safely say for most people it could be the 'centre of the universe mentality'. I could be wrong though.....

How about that clown McCabe? I fail to see how anyone could go on and on about Crosby's demeanor while being a fan of McCabe's antics. Bryan has got to be the most over-rated over- paid primma donna whining bitch I've just about ever seen. He's the goat every year in the playoffs mutiple times in the same game even. His crying and whining over every penalty called on him is nauseating. The facial expression and the mouth never stops flapping. It looks good on the leafs that they've paid this asshat 6m a season long term. What a friggen plug!

How'd ya like the game on Saturday? McCabe and Gil we're owned. The Leafs got lucky scoring a couple of garbage man goals to bring themselves back. Don't you wish the Leafs could skate like the pens and score beautiful goals on the rush as hockey was mean't to be played? You just keep on hating Crosby to your heart's content because as Kelly Hrudey said on the team 1040 "The Crosby bashing and hating is purely out of Jealousy"....and he's absolutely right! Your just another disfunctional, jealous, hating leaf fan.

Make sure your watching when Crosby hoist's the cup over his head. I'll be thinking about you.

i agree, toronto is ass ugly. u want to see beauty???? come to vancouver. Go canucks.
Go to Top of Page

SlowShot
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
264 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:47:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know this topic is ancient but did you say TORONTO WAS A HOLE. It's a hella lot nicer than vancouver. Besides the ocean vancouver is a hole. But than one might say hastins street is beautiful with all of it's drug addicts or mabey asia (richmond) whcih is dirty as can be. Mabey if your talking about the valley but vancouver isn't. Also Vancouver is the most boring city in Canada. Absoulutly nothing to do. Toronto is filled with things to do.

I love Charles Wang
Go to Top of Page

SlowShot
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
264 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2007 :  11:50:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hah just kidding there both nice just that toronto only looks like a hole to some because it is so more advanced!

I love Charles Wang
Go to Top of Page

Guest8447
( )

Posted - 06/27/2007 :  12:11:13  Reply with Quote
As a western Canadian, I hate the Leafs more than my 2 western Canadian rivals and would cheer for any team in the NHL to take the Leafs out in any given playoff round.

Do I hate the Leafs? Yes, I do.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2007 :  12:52:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
go habs go??? (wrong place???)

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Leafsgirl 48
Top Prospect

28 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  17:43:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Leafs are the most famous team in hockey history!The reason why everyone is trashing the leafs is because they are jealous that they can't be leafs fans themselves.

Go leafs Go!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Leafs Rock Planet
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  17:45:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leafsgirl 48

The Leafs are the most famous team in hockey history!The reason why everyone is trashing the leafs is because they are jealous that they can't be leafs fans themselves.

Go leafs Go!!!!

Leafsgirl makes a lot of sense in what she is writing. I think i just might have to agree with what she is saying.
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:19:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leafs Rock Planet

quote:

Go leafs Go!!!!

Leafsgirl makes a lot of sense in what she is writing. I think i just might have to agree with what she is saying.

Pathetic.
Go to Top of Page

SlowShot
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
264 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:29:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No it's acuatly true.

Pickup hockey pool
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:35:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is acuatly how Charles Wang says the word "actually"?
Go to Top of Page

SlowShot
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
264 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:42:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Typo but he would say Actuarry

Pickup hockey pool
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:44:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am raughing out roud!

Edited by - OILINONTARIO on 07/02/2007 20:44:58
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  07:07:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The Leafs are the most famous team in hockey history!

No, that would be the Habs.
Go to Top of Page

SlowShot
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
264 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  10:17:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well the leafs are pretty much the hockey center of the universe and everything that has to do with the NHL gets done there.

Pickup hockey pool
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:17:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SlowShot

Well the leafs are pretty much the hockey center of the universe

Correction: Toronto is the center of the hockey universe. Or at least they think they are.

quote:
and everything that has to do with the NHL gets done there.

The draft didn't, the GM meeting didn't.
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  17:38:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont hate the team. I hate the fans and some of the players

~~~GO STARS~~~
Go to Top of Page

Leafs Rock Planet
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  19:52:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OILINONTARIO

quote:
Originally posted by Leafs Rock Planet

quote:

Go leafs Go!!!!

Pathetic.

"Pathetic"..... Just like your post.
Go to Top of Page

Patchy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
529 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  09:03:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

quote:
Originally posted by SlowShot

Well the leafs are pretty much the hockey center of the universe

Correction: Toronto is the center of the hockey universe. Or at least they think they are.

quote:
and everything that has to do with the NHL gets done there.

The draft didn't, the GM meeting didn't.

Well, not this year because they're trying to get hockey a bit more popular in the states but usually that kind of stuff happens in Toronto. And I'm 99% sure that the NHL war room is here along with the hockey hall of fame and the HNIC studio.

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Go to Top of Page

stastnysforever
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
301 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  10:46:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Go leafs Go!!!!

the reason why everyone is trashing the leafs is rivalries, they like teams like montreal, ottawa, buffalo,boston,detroit,nyr,or chicago, they all hate the leafs

what do Calgary and a tea bag have in common- they're both only good for one cup
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  11:53:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Patchy

And I'm 99% sure that the NHL war room is here along with the hockey hall of fame and the HNIC studio.

Yes they are, but that's just because Toronto's a big city and a good place to put places like that. TO's one of the biggest, bigger than those out west and bigger than Ottawa(?). More people pass through and live there and would stop by to see them. Plus, in the case of the war room and the HHOF, they're closer to the States by being in TO so we'd have a shorter drive if we wanted to visit.

Edited by - Mikhailova on 07/08/2007 11:54:02
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  14:52:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

"Pathetic"..... Just like your post.

The Leafs are a laughing stock throughout the NHL. John Ferguson Jr. is not a real General Manager. The Leafs have approached several figures to "assist" him in his duties, including Scotty Bowman and John Muckler. The Senators organization were asked for permission to talk with Muckler at the same time they knew he was getting fired. The Leafs were denied permission to speak with him until after 7/4 so he wouldn't be able to help out with the free agent frenzy. I guess that was their window to get some intelligence into their system, because Mucks still has no job, and JFJ is signing every goalie he can afford. That's pathetic.

Edited by - OILINONTARIO on 07/08/2007 14:53:56
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page