Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 why is villie lieno messing up my pool Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  12:12:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is he a bust or is this just a slow start on a new team?

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  14:03:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had a friend ask me the same thing. I get the feeling that he's in a similar spot as he was last year, that being, in a competition for ice time on a team with a pretty good set of forwards. Having said that, the depth chart i saw, has him pegged as the 2nd line left winger, but i'm not sure that's what he's playing?

Could be a slow start too, but keep in mind, although he almost hit the 20 goal mark last year (19), he only registered 53 points so don't be expecting 60-70. If you are looking for 50-55, he's still got a shot at that if he can find some chemistry.
Go to Top of Page

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  18:10:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was hopeing for 60pts tops
Go to Top of Page

Guest4682
( )

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  17:49:50  Reply with Quote
The problem with Leino is that Buffalo is retarded and is playing him Center, which he has never done well in. When Detroit moved him to LW, and then Philli played him there, he was awesome.

So until Buffalo's coach gets his head outta his ass he will make no good use of Leino.
Go to Top of Page

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  17:01:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4682

The problem with Leino is that Buffalo is retarded and is playing him Center, which he has never done well in. When Detroit moved him to LW, and then Philli played him there, he was awesome.

So until Buffalo's coach gets his head outta his ass he will make no good use of Leino.

maybe next year.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page