Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Lots of 20 goal scorers for the Bruins this year? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

andyhack
PickupHockey Pro

Japan
891 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  18:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
How many players on the Bruins will end up with 20 or more goals this year?

Choices:

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  21:20:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Their is no option thatn suits me,,, i'd go with 0 freaking bruins!!!!
but really,, 0

ok ok really though ,,, Bergie, Horton, Lucic, Marchand, Seguin are all pretty much locks, Peverly should get there Krejci aswell,, so i would say 6 guranteed Peverly being the 7th.... i may be forgetting someone obviouus though

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  22:20:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

but really,, 0

ok ok really though ,,, Bergie, Horton, Lucic, Marchand, Seguin are all pretty much locks, Peverly should get there Krejci aswell,, so i would say 6 guranteed Peverly being the 7th.... i may be forgetting someone obviouus though

"Pretty much locks"???

Bergeron has 5 and Horton 6. Could get there, prob should get there, but i wouldn't put them in the same spot as Lucic (10), Marchand (9) and Seguin (12) who are more or less locks. Peverley and Krejci both have just 4 meaning they'll have to pick it up slightly. Could def happen, but i certainly wouldn't "guarantee" 6!

Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2011 :  00:52:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

but really,, 0

"Pretty much locks"???

Bergeron has 5 and Horton 6. Could get there, prob should get there, but i wouldn't put them in the same spot as Lucic (10), Marchand (9) and Seguin (12) who are more or less locks. Peverley and Krejci both have just 4 meaning they'll have to pick it up slightly. Could def happen, but i certainly wouldn't "guarantee" 6!

yeah but they all had that slow start before November only Columbus was worse than the Bruins...

5 puts Bergie on pace for 17 and seeing how he has put up 22 or more in 4 of 7 NHl season and his rookie he put up 16, and has never put up less than 22 in a season he plays more than 65 games.. so i feel Bergie is a lock yes...

At 6 Horton is on pace for 21 and the last time Horton didn't hit the 20 mark was 03 -04 his rookie year so i'm not afraid to call him a lock either

Krecji i will give you may be a question mark, on pace for 15 and has only exceeded 20 once in his career,, you may be right on this one, i still think in the playoffs last year this player showed what he can do and will turn it up before seasons end!

Peverly has been a 20 goal scorer only once as well but he has been playing great for the B's and i think he can pull it off,,

so yeah my 5 locks and i betya their is another Krecji Peverly hey maybe even Kelly or Chara... i'm sticking with 6!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page