Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Injury update needed Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4682
( )

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  11:51:06  Reply with Quote
Hey, ville leino was injured like 2 games ago and this hasn't been updated yet. He'll be out 3-4 weeks apparently. He didn't play last night. Can u update his status and man games missed please. Thanks

Guest4682
( )

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  16:36:10  Reply with Quote
Yo, Jeff Skinner has also been injured for a while. Can you please update that, and any others you may have missed as well. There are many sites up to date on injuries you can take a look at.

Go to Top of Page

Guest4465
( )

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  19:23:35  Reply with Quote
Also Jordan Staal, hasn't played last 3 games. Not really fair when it comes to the end of the season and everyone in your pool says, "Only reason you won was because you barely had any injuries" When indeed you had injuries but it wasn't counted.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Guest9701
( )

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  20:10:27  Reply with Quote
mikko koivu as well. thanks!
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  23:07:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys, I needed a holiday. Update coming. Thanks for your patience.

Guest 4465. The 'injury status' doesn't reflect the actual man-games played. The tally is conducted separately. The man-games played is always correct - even if the injury status isn't. So no one can use the excuse you are saying.

Cheers!
Admin
Go to Top of Page

Guest4465
( )

Posted - 12/17/2011 :  23:11:19  Reply with Quote
Admin: Oh really? Ok, great, I'm 12 years younger then the next youngest guy in my hockey pool of 13 guys, and if I win they will try to find something to use as an excuse! haha

Thanks a lot, appreciate it!
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2011 :  00:10:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guest 4465 - You can tell them that they are wrong. The man-games are based statistically upon their actual listing in the NHL's official game rosters, whereas their injuries are just for display purposes and have no statistical merit in the system or the pool calculations.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page