Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Rick Nash's list Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  10:00:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most sources i've read recently seem to suggest LA & NYR are the front runners. As much as I'd like to see Nash on the Rangers, the combination of his huge contract ($7.8 million for 6 more years) & the rumored asking price from CBJ has me hoping he lands in LA. The Rangers would have one of, if not the best group of RW's in the league if a trade did happen though in Rick Nash, Marian Gaborik & Ryan Callahan!

I could defiinitely see a trade with LA going down though, if not for Rick Nash then for Jeff Carter. I'd have to imagine LA would have a keen interest in Jonathan Bernier.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  12:30:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LA has to be in the mix - something needs to be done with that team. I don't think this past summer that many people thought they'd be dead last in the NHL in scoring, but here they are barely hanging onto the playoffs mainly due to the phenomenal season that Quick is having.

If any team needs scoring its them. And they have the cap space to fit Nash (or Carter in). And they have some pieces that would be attractive to CBJ. It seems like a perfect match.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page