Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 SJ / Philly Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  23:05:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man oh man! Only caught the last 10 mins of this, but what a wild one it was! The announcers said a lot of the game was like it too but i tell ya, that was 10 crazy playoff like mins for a couple teams who are a long ways away from any sort of rivalry! If that's what a SJ / Philly final would look like, i'd say bring it on!

Some serious hits in it, a couple questionable ones too (Rinaldo on Galiardi and i believe Vlasic on Briere). Both prob will be reviewed by the league.

Edited by - Alex116 on 02/28/2012 23:20:09

Guest4870
( )

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  19:11:03  Reply with Quote
I agree!! great game and who says lower scoring games aren't exciting. Unbelievab'e animosity for two teams that rarely see each other.
And good goaltending even from Flyers.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  19:19:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4870

I agree!! great game and who says lower scoring games aren't exciting. Unbelievab'e animosity for two teams that rarely see each other.
And good goaltending even from Flyers.

Heard that neither of the questionable hits warranted a fine / suspension. I didn't see the Rinaldo one very closely so i can't comment but the Vlasic from behind on Briere was one of those ones that Briere has to take 99% of the blame as he intentionally stopped with his back to the boards with no chance whatsoever for Vlasic to do anything but run into him, though it did look like he might have given him a bit of a shove? I'd need to see that again as well.

But what a game! Well, the last ten mins i caught anyway! Hopefully all the games start getting this feel soon as the last couple Canucks games reminded me of the old Canucks / Wild games of years past!!! Borrrrring!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page