Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Kings vs NJ or NYR Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4696
( )

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  05:27:56  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
WHo will the mighty kings play in the stanley cup?

Choices:

New York Rangers
New Jersey Devils

Guest5091
( )

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  07:16:15  Reply with Quote
Rangers eeked out victories over both of their round 1 and 2 opponents. They're lucky to even still be here. They've also been outplayed for the majority of the games against NJ, so I think it's something like a 60-40 chance that NJ goes ahead.

Yeah, Lundy is a better goalie but NJ has shown they know how to solve him and it's not like Brodeur's bad. He's always been a big game goalie. He's also got more points than a third of the remaining players... lol.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  10:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still say the Rangers.

The Devils have been resilient, and Brodeur has probably been even better than expected; but when the chips are down and their backs are against the wall . . . this Rangers team can play a super-tight, extremely good game.

And in those games, Lundqvist will make that great save that eludes Brodeur, and Parise won't be able to fight through suffocating defence like Brad Richards will at times. And the clincher for me, is that Kovalchuk is definitely playing hurt, and is less of a gamebreaker here.

Rangers, maybe in 7 again, but . . . I still feel they will prevail like they have before in every MUST win.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page