Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Fastest Series Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest6813
( )

Posted - 05/02/2013 :  19:38:45  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
What round 1 series will take the least ammont of time to complete?

Choices:

Chicago vs. Minnesota
Anaheim vs. Detroit
Vancouver vs. San Jose
St. Louis vs. LA

Guest9808
( )

Posted - 05/02/2013 :  20:30:58  Reply with Quote
apparently only fast series will occur in the west.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4377
( )

Posted - 05/02/2013 :  20:32:55  Reply with Quote
Good question, but I'm going with none of the above.

I think the Penguins will beat the Islanders in 5 games or less. As for the other selections, I don't really see a sweep happening, or even a 4-1 series win.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2013 :  21:21:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4377

Good question, but I'm going with none of the above.

I think the Penguins will beat the Islanders in 5 games or less. As for the other selections, I don't really see a sweep happening, or even a 4-1 series win.

I see Chicago sweeping. As good as Harding was, Backstrom was carrying the Wild down the stretch. I havent' heard how serious his injury was but without him, i think they're toast in a very quick way! Seemed to be a groin injury and we all know how bad those can be. Oh, and missing Pomminville doesn't help the Wild much either! I think they're in trouble......
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2013 :  10:36:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the Islanders at home will win a game maybe 2, as they will be able to shake the lineup matches up. I think jitters and lack of experience in game 1 got to the Islanders. Game 2 shouldn't be a blow out. Nabakov is a good goalie and should be able to pull up his game.

The 1 series I see as a sweep possibly would be St Louis Blues who are playing well and it looks like Quick might be playing injured.

"I now realise that the Toronto Maple Leafs, Canada's finest hockey team, is better than the Ottawa Senators - and always will be. PS - LOVE that Dion Phaneuf! "
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2013 :  10:46:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quick to a slap shot to the groin in the warmup to game 2. I know a day after a game where I played thru a shot to the groin, like that I would be feeling discomfort. If he comes in with his A game for game 3, the Blues still seem to be the better team, playing better hockey in this years playoffs and have a sweep to the Kings from last year to avenge.

"I now realise that the Toronto Maple Leafs, Canada's finest hockey team, is better than the Ottawa Senators - and always will be. PS - LOVE that Dion Phaneuf! "

Edited by - JOSHUACANADA on 05/03/2013 10:47:36
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page