Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Radulov Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest0120
( )

Posted - 02/15/2014 :  10:52:40  Reply with Quote
Missed the USA-Russia game (sadly) but I heard lots of buzz about Radulov, anyone have information or a link to what he did?

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2014 :  14:23:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shame, the game was all-around great, culminated with one of the best shootout performances I have ever seen from Oshie. It was worth the 4:30am wakeup time for the west coast.

took 2 not-great penalties, both of which resulted in US goals. Was lucky not to have gotten a 3rd penalty in the 3rd period. He mostly didn't look very good, was often slow on the ice. Bright spots included a good screen in front of Quick for the tying goal by RUS, and he tipped the go-ahead goal that was eventually disallowed.

I don't think we'll see him in the next RUS game.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2014 :  15:41:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nuxfan.....I'm assuming you don't have young children because when sleep is at a premium, around robin game not involving Canada is NOT worth the early wake up. If you can go back to sleep right after for 3+ hours then I would agree, sadly, that's not the case in this household as wakeup time is right around when that game ended!!! My mistake was forgetting to pvr it.

Interesting about Radulov. I assumed he looked good aftet the OP's questions. Never was a big fan of his and considered him over rated from early in his career. Don't think the NHL will be seeing another return from him I guess ?
Go to Top of Page

Shepsky
Rookie

Canada
211 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2014 :  18:37:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I feel sorry for you guys on the west coast, it's hard enough watching a game at 7:30 am, trying to sneak in watching at work. getting up at 430 am would be brutal!

Every day is a great day for hockey
-Mario Lemieux
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2014 :  18:49:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shepsky

I feel sorry for you guys on the west coast, it's hard enough watching a game at 7:30 am, trying to sneak in watching at work. getting up at 430 am would be brutal!

-Mario Lemieux

Gotta look at the bright side. For those who just CAN'T watch at work, 4:30 at least affords the chance to catch it! Isn't the Gold Medal game at that time (4:30 pst)???
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2014 :  08:37:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shepsky

-Mario Lemieux

Most of the games are at 9am PST for us, this was the only one I've had to get up for. I don't mind - watch hockey, go right into work, make it a short day.

Sneak in watching at work??? Man, now that sucks. We've got TV's at work with internet streams of the games in nearly every meeting room and lunch area, people pretty much stop working for the hockey. Our building actually has an Olympic centre in the lobby where they show all the hockey games as well. Its nice not starting your day until nearly noon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page