Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hits, Fights and other Nasties!
 Prust's hit on Stepan Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2014 :  22:33:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Curious to hear some thoughts on the Prust hit that not only finds him suspended for a couple games, but also sees Stepan out with a broken jaw, apparently requiring surgery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRSl05vZZaI

Def a bit late on the hit but what I found odd is that Stepan starts yelling at (I'm assuming) Prust and/or the Canadiens bench. THEN, after leaving the ice, he returns to play the rest of the game? I didn't see any of the game, but there's speculation that the broken jaw may have happened later in the game??? They say his jaw was not only broken, but required surgery??? I don't know how it could be so bad it needed surgery AND he was still able to yell and play on??? I will not be one little bit surprised if he's back playing with a cage before Prust returns! Obviously the Rangers made the "broken jaw / surgery" announcement before the ruling, just as any team would in that situation.

freddyboy
Rookie

Canada
218 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2014 :  07:34:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
on his first shift he went full speed and hit Emelin hard, didn't look like he was hurt much. And he was jawing a lot when he got up after the hit

joe is a god, if u dont agree....i dont care
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page