Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 NHL's best? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
525 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2017 :  15:16:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What say you?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/brent-burns-makes-case-as-nhls-best-player-200137990.html

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2179 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2017 :  12:22:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by umteman

What say you?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/brent-burns-makes-case-as-nhls-best-player-200137990.html

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

I am ok with him leading consideration for the Norris. He is having an exceptional season and probably deserved it last year. Can't believe they gave it to Doughty, who was having a poor season compared to his other recent seasons, based on a life time achievement basis. Its like giving him a bridesmaid award, never really the best but good enough long enough to be recognised. In my opinion Burns should already have won 1 norris already. And this from a Karlsson fan. But Hart? No! McDavid to me is the closest to a lock for that award as anybody. Crosby, Price, maybe, but Burns no! He might not even be the best player on his own team.
Go to Top of Page

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
525 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2017 :  13:24:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And I find myself agreeing with pretty much everything you have said; except that I expect Sidney Crosby to take home his third Hart.

Go to Top of Page

slozo

Canada
4771 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2017 :  20:26:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Burns deserves to be in the conversation.

Crosby will be front-runner, but McDavid also there.

If Crosby continues at this pace, he will pass McDavid and win it.

Don't Leaf me hanging, Buds!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page