Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Leafs Leaders Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9870
( )

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  07:58:02  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Who will be the leading scorer for the Leafs this year?

Choices:

Mats Sundin
Nik Antropov
Jason Blake
Matt Stajan
Alex Steen

Guest4912
( )

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  09:08:59  Reply with Quote
well if this is own-goals then most certainly mcCabe.
why does everybody talk about this piece of garbage team. turn on sportcenter and all you every hear about is the stupid-ass leafs! they suck, they are not a good team, they never have been. they just suck. i cant wait to watch another canadian team march to the stanley cup finals.......in color TV.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8228
( )

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  09:22:57  Reply with Quote
Here is the age-old problem, suffered most severely by Red Wings fans: Your team doesn't have to be good for you to be a fan.

Poll after poll after poll after poll about any and all teams with the "who's going to lead the team/league in scoring" is so stale that dry bones everywhere are furiously towling off. Regardless of this, the Leafs play in a city where their fans love the game - hey Wings fans, that means they love hockey, not just their NHL team.

With that, you get a group of people who ALSO love their NHL team and are constantly hopeful that this will be the year.

The Boston Red Sox were always in the news before they finally won it a few years ago.....you don't have to like it, but it's just the way it is. You don't have to be a fan. As cool as ths site is, your paragraph-long rant about it isn't going to change things - it's only going to result in time spent in your life that you will not get back - much like mine, now.

-Anonymous opinion
Go to Top of Page

Guest8815
( )

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  12:34:54  Reply with Quote
Nik Antropov gonna pull it off this year, finally stepping up to the plate after many years of diaapointement.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9591
( )

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  15:10:53  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4912

they suck, they are not a good team, they never have been. they just suck.

you do realize they have the second most stanley cups of any franchise- it's ignorant to say they've never been a good team, shutup.
Go to Top of Page

Guest1465
( )

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  15:48:58  Reply with Quote
yeah they got those cups when there were six frickin teams, and all before 1967 for cryin out loud. i am just so sick of hearing about them all of the time. they are a s***ty team, they will not win a cup for at least another ten or 15 years, and they are not canada's team and toronto is not the center of the hockey universe. who the hell cares outside of toronto or ontario who will lead them in scoring! what i said about them never being good is not ignorant; the constant attention they get and how they claim to be the center of hockey, that is ignorant to the rest of canada and hockey fans in the US. so enough of your stupid leafs, they suck and will always suck!
Go to Top of Page

Guest1465
( )

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  15:53:12  Reply with Quote
guest 8228 i certainly respect your opinions and everything you say is true. what disgusts me is the fact that they get all of the media attention and talk about them like they are the only team around, which is disrespectful to the rest of canada and fans in the US. to top it off, they are not even a good hockey team.
it is this that disgusts me to the point where i have to turn off tsn or sporsnet because it is always about them.

Go to Top of Page

Greg Smith
Rookie

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  19:15:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I jsut pity whoever brought Antropov into the NHl, they must've gotten a real beating after a few failing seasons. And now people are saying that he's going to beat Sundin in the leafs points race? He might only play half the season, as history shows.

After playing in the NHL, it's hard to watch hockey games.
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  22:33:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sundin in a walk.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To: