Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Trivia & Other Games
 Arm-chair General Manager Game (Sort of) Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Datsyuk 1
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
333 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  20:45:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Patchy how about this?

To Chicago
Pronger
3 round draft pick
Nidermayer
Selanne
Moen

To Anaheim
Toews
Kane
Go to Top of Page

Guest2892
( )

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  21:04:12  Reply with Quote
Are the flames taken yet? I dont believe, if so can I take them?
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  21:04:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2892

Are the flames taken yet? I dont believe, if so can I take them?


that is me btw
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  04:58:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nope there free


quote:
Originally posted by Axey

quote:
Originally posted by Guest2892

Are the flames taken yet? I dont believe, if so can I take them?


that is me btw



>>>Go Leafs Go<<<
Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  08:14:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
alright ill get the salaries and roster asap
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  08:19:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pos Name 2007-08 2008-09 2009-10 2010-11 2011-12

Forwards

RW Jarome Iginla 7,000,000 7,000,000 7,000,000 7,000,000 7,000,000
RW Owen Nolan 1,750,000
RW/LW Marcus Nilson 1,000,000 1,000,000
RW Eric Godard 475,000

C Daymond Langkow 2,500,000
C Craig Conroy 2,394,000
C Matthew Lombardi 1,800,000 1,800,000 1,800,000
C Stephane Yelle 1,550,000
C Wayne Primeau 1,400,000 1,400,000 1,400,000
C Mark Smith 487,500

LW Alex Tanguay 5,250,000 5,250,000
LW Kristian Huselius 1,500,000
LW Eric Nystrom 693,462
LW David Moss 550,000 550,000

Defense

D Dion Phaneuf 942,4007 7,000 6,500 7,000 6,500 6,500 5,500
D Adrian Aucoin 4,000,000 4,000,000
D Cory Sarich 3,600,000 3,600,000 3,600,000 3,600,000 3,600,000
D Rhett Warrener 2,350,000 2,350,000
D Robyn Regehr 1,900,000 4,000,000 4,000,000 4,000,000 4,000,000
D Anders Eriksson 1,500,000 1,500,000
D David Hale 590,000

Goaltenders

G Miikka Kiprusoff 3,333,000 5,833,333 5,833,333 5,833,333 5,833,333
G Curtis Joseph 1,500,000
G Curtis McElhinney 605,000

Total 48,670,362 38,283,333 23,633,333 20,433,333 20,433,333

Any additional info you need about junior/minor players click this link:
http://nhlsalary.globesports.com/NHLSalaryData/globe/team-Cgy-salary.html

Edited by - Axey on 02/11/2008 09:16:51
Go to Top of Page

Beans15
Moderator



Canada
8174 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  09:34:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4504

Hey Beans how about

To Anaheim
Gagner
Hemsky

To Edmonton
2 round draft pick
Ryan
Getzlaf





Not enough. Not going to happen. Chances are I would not move both Gagner and Hemsky unless I was getting two top teir NHL's in return.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15
Moderator



Canada
8174 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  09:36:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leafsfan_94

i really need datsyuk and zetterberg. as much as i want gagne the only way i would make that trade is if it was..

To EDM:Zetter,Datsyuk
To Detroit:Gagne,Hemsky,Garon

which is a big choice to make for you

quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Leafs Fan


From Edmonton
Horcoff
Gagner
2nd Round Pick

From Detroit
Daysuk
Zetterberg



>>>Go Leafs Go<<<
Leafsfan_94






Nope.

Counter Offer

From Edmonton
Hemsky
Gagner

From Detroit
Zetterberg
Datsyuk

Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  12:47:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nope

>>>Go Leafs Go<<<
Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

Beans15
Moderator



Canada
8174 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  12:56:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK then Leafs, I'm working on something that might make the Hemsky, Gagner, Garon a move I might want to make.

OilinOntario, are we down with the trade to bring Mueller, Doan, and Bryzgalov to Edmonton???

Edited by - Beans15 on 02/11/2008 12:57:43
Go to Top of Page

shinnyafterschool
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
375 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  13:11:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oilontario:

To Phoenix:
Raffi Torres

To Dallas:
Bill Thomas
4th Round Draft Pick

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing."
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  13:20:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tanguay is up for grabs, I'm interested in freeing up cap space and looking for a young guy and possibly a draft pick
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  13:43:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No deal Leafs fan. Sorry.



Irvine
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  19:47:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Chicago:
2008 first round pick
Erik Christensen
Dany Sabourin

To Pittsburgh:
Martin Havlat
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  19:52:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Anaheim:
Jonathan Filewich
Chris Minard

To Pittsburgh:
George Parros
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  20:41:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hawks, how about Tanguay and 2nd round draft pick for Toews
Go to Top of Page

Datsyuk 1
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
333 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  21:50:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no thx pensfan I would rather keep my fighter.
Go to Top of Page

shinnyafterschool
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
375 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  05:57:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To the Canadiens:
Raffi Torres

To Dallas:
Corey Locke

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing."
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  06:33:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shinnyafterschool

Colorado, I think I have what you need for a good playoff run. Nearly 900 NHL games played, 40 playoff games, former Captain of the Los Angeles Kings, a rock on defence.

To Colorado:
Mattias Norstrom

To Dallas:
2008 2nd round draft pick.



Our second pick for Norstrom? Sorry, I need a better player for a second rounder....Would you be willing to part with any of your big 5? Kopitar, Brown, Camalleri, Frolov, or Vishnovsky? Make me an offer that includes any one of those guys and then we can talk....
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  06:41:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Alex,

The Avs want propose a trade with the Habs. (The Habs are my favorite team, so I am keeping them in mind as well when I propose this...)

To Colorado:
- Grabovski
- Ryder
- Huet

To Montreal:
- Liles
- Svatos
- 2nd rounder

I think it's a pretty even trade. Both teams would benefit from the change.
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  07:08:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

Sorry Avs, I like Ryder despite the fans opinion and I feel like waiting on him to reach his full potential, even at a one step forward two step backward pace. As well I feel I can get more in other, needier areas, for Huet. I want to do tweaking, not big deals.

Good on paper, but in my mind it is not what my franchise is looking for at the moment.

Habs get number 25 this year



Are you serious? I think in a real life situation the Habs would snap this trade up....You do realize that Ryder is a UFA after this season don't you? So, in theory you are willing to sit on him and then give him up for nothing in return?
Also, the Habs are a one-line-team. They certainly need more scoring power. Svatos would definitely give them that.
As for Huet, I can understand. What if we swap Huet for Halak then?

Edited by - SuperSakic on 02/12/2008 07:09:42
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  07:41:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

How about:

Plekanec
Huet

Statsny
2nd round pick


Habs get number 25 this year



As much as I want the Habs to have a good trade, what GM in their right mind would give up their next franchise player for a bag of pucks? I think a more reasonable trade would be Pleks, Huet, Grabs, and Dandy for Stastny and a 2nd rounder.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15
Moderator



Canada
8174 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  09:01:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alex and SuperSakic, I would be interested in taking Plekanec and Svatos off your hands.

Anything on the Oilers Roster that interests you??

(Alex, be realistic. Looking at you last offer to get Stastny was more than a stretch.)
Go to Top of Page

Beans15
Moderator



Canada
8174 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  09:38:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alex, I think you might want to think about the future a bit as well.

Huet is a UFA at the end of the year and Halak is an RFA. Are you willing to lose at least one of those guys without getting anything in return??

You have Brisbois and Streit as UFA's this year and Georges and O'Byrne as RFA's. Are you confident that you can resign those guys??

Smolinski and Ryder are UFA's with Kostitsyn, Lapierre, Grabovski, and Locke as RFA's.

You only have about $18 million to sign 12 players.

ABOVE ALL OF THIS!!

You only have 4 players signed after 08/09 on your entire roster.

If you are not looking at now and tomorrow at the same time, you will end up in a rebuild mode outside of your control.

(I know this is just a game, but at least we should be thinking as real GM's would.)


Stay put if you like and enjoy your playoff run this year. If you sit on your hands it will be the last one you have for a while.
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  09:41:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Alex and SuperSakic, I would be interested in taking Plekanec and Svatos off your hands.

Anything on the Oilers Roster that interests you??

(Alex, be realistic. Looking at you last offer to get Stastny was more than a stretch.)



Hmmm......How about Pitkanen (sp) and a Stoll (remember he's a UFA soon!) for Svatos and a 3rd and 4th rounder?
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  09:48:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Alex, I think you might want to think about the future a bit as well.

Huet is a UFA at the end of the year and Halak is an RFA. Are you willing to lose at least one of those guys without getting anything in return??

You have Brisbois and Streit as UFA's this year and Georges and O'Byrne as RFA's. Are you confident that you can resign those guys??

Smolinski and Ryder are UFA's with Kostitsyn, Lapierre, Grabovski, and Locke as RFA's.

You only have about $18 million to sign 12 players.

ABOVE ALL OF THIS!!

You only have 4 players signed after 08/09 on your entire roster.

If you are not looking at now and tomorrow at the same time, you will end up in a rebuild mode outside of your control.

(I know this is just a game, but at least we should be thinking as real GM's would.)


Stay put if you like and enjoy your playoff run this year. If you sit on your hands it will be the last one you have for a while.



Well said Beans. As a Habs fan, I hope they go after something large like a Jokinen or a Hoss. As you said, they are gonna have do some signing eventually. I would rather have 1 Stanley Cup in 5 years, rather than 5 years of just placing high in the standings and making it to the playoffs without winning the Stanley.
Trust me Alex, there is no way that the current team is built to be a cup-contender. As I've said before, they are a one-line-team. Imagine what would happen if Kovolev were to go down with a season long injury. Do you think they would still be as good as they are?
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  09:52:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone here Tampa Bay?
I want to propose a trade for Vinny.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15
Moderator



Canada
8174 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  10:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SuperSakic

quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Alex and SuperSakic, I would be interested in taking Plekanec and Svatos off your hands.

Anything on the Oilers Roster that interests you??

(Alex, be realistic. Looking at you last offer to get Stastny was more than a stretch.)



Hmmm......How about Pitkanen (sp) and a Stoll (remember he's a UFA soon!) for Svatos and a 3rd and 4th rounder?




Stoll is not a UFA, he's an RFA, and I am pretty sure I can resign him.

I would go for Pitkanen and a 4th round pick for Svatos.

Deal??
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  10:48:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

quote:
Originally posted by SuperSakic

quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Alex and SuperSakic, I would be interested in taking Plekanec and Svatos off your hands.

Anything on the Oilers Roster that interests you??

(Alex, be realistic. Looking at you last offer to get Stastny was more than a stretch.)



Hmmm......How about Pitkanen (sp) and a Stoll (remember he's a UFA soon!) for Svatos and a 3rd and 4th rounder?




Stoll is not a UFA, he's an RFA, and I am pretty sure I can resign him.

I would go for Pitkanen and a 4th round pick for Svatos.

Deal??



Can you throw in $2 million in cash so that I can buy myself a new McLaren F1?
Go to Top of Page

Beans15
Moderator



Canada
8174 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  10:55:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, straight up.

Pitkanen
4th round pick

for

Svatos.

Deal?
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  11:03:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Nope, straight up.

Pitkanen
4th round pick

for

Svatos.

Deal?



Ok, fine. How about throwing in some dinner vouchers for The Keg?
Go to Top of Page

Beans15
Moderator



Canada
8174 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  11:28:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So it's a deal then???

Here are your free Keg vouchers.


Catch!!


Edmonton's Updated Line Up.(including name, position, 07/08 salary)

Forwards
Penner, Dustin C $4.250
Hemsky, Ales R $3.600
Horcoff, Shawn C $3.600
Pisani, Fernando R $2.500
Stoll, Jarret C $2.200
Moreau, Ethan L $2.750
Gagner, Sam C $0.875
Sanderson, Geoff L $1.500
Svatos, Marek R $1.200
Cogliano, Andrew C $0.850
Reasoner, Marty C $0.950
Nilsson, Robert C $0.942
Stortini, Zack R $0.475
Brodziak, Kyle C $0.495
Thoresen, Patrick C $0.542
Glencross, Curtis L $0.522
Pouliot, Marc C $0.942
Jacques, Jean-Francois C $0.650
Schremp, Rob C $0.815
Spurgeon, Tyler C $0.510
Reddox, Liam L $0.515
Defencemen
Souray, Sheldon D $6.250
Greene, Matt D $1.050
Grebeshkov, Denis D $0.950
Gilbert, Tom D $0.835
Smid, Ladislav D $0.721
Roy, Mathieu D $0.500
Fistric, Mark D $0.825
Rourke, Allan D $0.475
Young, Bryan D $0.540
Goaltenders
Roloson, Dwayne G $3.500
Garon, Mathieu G $1.200
Drouin-Deslauriers, Jeff G $0.502
Go to Top of Page

Axey
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  11:31:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oilers, how about Tanguay, 2nd Round draft pick and Adam Pardy(minors) for Gagner
Go to Top of Page

Beans15
Moderator



Canada
8174 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  12:51:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not really interested in Tangauy. He's over $5 million/season and he is not acheiving what I would expect from that value.

I would not give up Gagner for him and I have a lot of talent in the minors.

Thanks anyway.
Go to Top of Page

shinnyafterschool
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
375 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  13:21:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SuperSakic

quote:
Originally posted by shinnyafterschool

Colorado, I think I have what you need for a good playoff run. Nearly 900 NHL games played, 40 playoff games, former Captain of the Los Angeles Kings, a rock on defence.

To Colorado:
Mattias Norstrom

To Dallas:
2008 2nd round draft pick.



Our second pick for Norstrom? Sorry, I need a better player for a second rounder....Would you be willing to part with any of your big 5? Kopitar, Brown, Camalleri, Frolov, or Vishnovsky? Make me an offer that includes any one of those guys and then we can talk....



I'm Dallas, Not LA, and my big five would probably include Morrow, Ribiero, Zubov, Turco, and Lehtinen, all of whom i'm unwilling to trade unless it is deeply in my favour.

My blueline seems fit but I'm looking to free up a little bit of cap space:
depth chart
Brendan Morrow Mike Ribeiro Jere Lehtinen 8.9 million
Corey Perry Mike Modano Antti Miettienen 5.6 million
Niklas Hagman Jeff Halpern Todd Bertuzzi 6.8 million
Steve Ott Joel Lundqvist Stu Barnes 2.1 million

Matt Niskanen Sergei Zubov 4.6 million
Niklas Grossman Stephane Robidas 2.2 million
Steve Staios Trevor Daley 3.7 million

Marty Turco 5.7 million
Mike Smith 0.9 million

Spares:
Raffi Torres 1.6 million
Mattias Norstrom 4.2 million

In the system:
Brad Winchester 0.5 million
K. Puskarev
Vojtech Polak
Dan Jancevski
Junior Lessard
Krys Barch 0.4 million
Loui Eriksson 0.6 million

Injuries:
P. Boucher 2.5 million
-----------
Lost Draft Picks
2008 3rd Round
2008 4th Round
Total Salary 50.5
Salary Cap 50.3
Cap Room 0 million

as you can see I'm close to(and may be slightly over) the cap. Do I have any depth players that may interest you, or anyone for that matter?

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing."

Edited by - shinnyafterschool on 02/12/2008 13:24:05
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  14:04:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Datsyuk 1

no thx pensfan I would rather keep my fighter.



I didn't really expect you to trade him but it was worth a try
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie



Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  14:19:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

So it's a deal then???

Here are your free Keg vouchers.


Catch!!




Hey these are outdated!!!
I was robbed...
Go to Top of Page

pensfan17
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
330 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  14:23:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Phoenix, our deal is off unless Chicago rejects my offer (1st round pick in both offers).
Go to Top of Page

Patchy
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
529 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  14:25:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Axey

Hawks, how about Tanguay and 2nd round draft pick for Toews



Sorry Axey this deal doesn't work for me.

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Go to Top of Page

Patchy
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
529 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  14:26:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pensfan17

To Chicago:
2008 first round pick
Erik Christensen
Dany Sabourin

To Pittsburgh:
Martin Havlat


throw in Tyler Kennedy and Martin Lapointe as well as a 4th round pick is yours.

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page