Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Glen Healy - announcer Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  14:35:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's been doing most of the playoff games on TSN because Pierre McGuire is doing the world championships and I must say he is annoying me. He is a d***. Always says negative stuff about players,coaches ,GMs and teams. The only nice things I've heard from him in the playoffs was how good Marty Turco is and how good Brendan Morow is when there is Zetterberg and Datsyuk lighting it up. I don't know if it's just me but I really don't like watching hockey and hearing all this negative crap from him.

What do you guys think? Do you like listening to him? Or do you find him annoying like I do?

When the going gets tough....the tough get going!

Edited by - PainTrain on 05/16/2008 14:35:34

Gostarsgo12
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
437 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  17:01:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Completly Agree Paintrain. I hate how negetive Healy is towards players when most of them have way more successful careers then he ever did. People dislike Pierre Mcguire but I'd rather listen to somebody with some enthusiasm then negetivity. Milbury on the panel also ignores me too with his lack of knowledge and I listen to him and wonder how he was ever a gm. I hope both those guys go.

Stars for the Cup!

Edited by - Gostarsgo12 on 05/16/2008 17:04:00
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  17:29:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would rather have a tickle-me Elmo doll do the color work rather than McGuire. You want to talk about a negative guy who contridicts everything he says, it's McGuire. Heally is not much better, but anything is better than McGuire.

Can't stand that guy.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  06:37:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i' know this is kinda a useless post for anyone who doesn;t speak french but RDS puts on in my opinion the best hockey broadcast, now they are a tad one sided to anything Canadians related but not as much as you would think, they are very enthusiastic i'm not sure who the analyst are but they do a good job french isn;t even my first language but i watch all my hockey on RDS

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  11:33:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i cant say i liek hmi... because well i dont but he is the exact same as pierre mcguire.

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

Datsyuk 1
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
333 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  11:59:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya I totally have to agree with Beans McGuire is soo annoying and negative. Healy isn't too much better but I hate watching hockey when one of them are announcing!

Go Flyers Go!
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  17:57:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Healy is kind of salvaged b/c he does work with the greatest play-by-play guy in the business, Cuthbert.....I mean, I like the cuthbert-healy tandom more (only b/c of chris cuthbert) than the Miller-McGuire tandom...Miller is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sugar Ray over Hasek any day!
Go to Top of Page

Guest1766
( )

Posted - 10/03/2008 :  14:01:58  Reply with Quote
glenn healy sucked in net and is a horrible comentator. He had more ruber go between his legs off the ice than on the ice
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2008 :  17:20:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was never a big fan of any of the TSN comentators but picking up Cuthbert a couple years ago and now Ray Ferraro is making me change my mind, hate Miller Maguire still!

CANUCKS RULE!!!

Edited by - Canucks Man on 10/03/2008 17:20:59
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  04:51:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Healey is . . . well, a subpar commentator in my mind. Fairly negative, yes, but not to the point where I wouldn't watch him.

Pierre McGuire is a different animal - I wanted to turn off the tv when I sawe him (don't watch tv anymore). Constantly contradicts himself, says the most inane things. What an idiot.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Guest7877
( )

Posted - 11/19/2009 :  10:27:15  Reply with Quote
Hopefully he goes back to the P.A. so we don't have to listen to him anymore.

And Mayber he will take PJ Stock with him too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page