Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 PKH Hall of Fame Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  03:37:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15
If it is that important to people to have a "status" on the site, perhaps we can have a voting system.

I’ve spent a lot of time over the past few months working out the logistics of an idea for a PickUpHockey Hall of Fame, have been corresponding with the admin, and finally have come up with a system which will serve to honour those who truly deserve recognition for their contribution. Hopefully we can satisfy the craving for a ‘status’ on the website.

Purpose:
To recognize those members that do an exceptional service to us all and make the forums enjoyable, interesting and educational.

The way it works:
Every three months, a new member will be added to the Hall of Fame. Using the criteria I have come up with, you will e-mail in your nominations based on the list provided for that ‘term.’ This is not a forum to inflate post-count nor is it a popularity contest; any vote posted in this thread will be disqualified. At the end of the term, I post the new member of the Hall of Fame and release the list of members eligible for next term.

Criteria for nomination:
-Member for at least two years (ensures they are a recognized personality on this website)
-Minimum of 500 posts (ensures they have been here a reasonable amount of time)
-Average of 6 posts per day or less (ensures they aren’t a ‘posting-maniac’)

(By the by, I spent about three days just researching the profiles of every registered member – all 4899 of them – and made a spreadsheet of all those eligible, and all those nearing eligibility.)

Caution:
Before you ask: when I told the admin of my idea, he had this to say:

quote:
Your Hall of Fame idea sounds interesting and I don’t mind it at all. But I’ll leave it up to you. You know the basic site guidelines so I trust that you’ll follow them. For the record though, do not interpret this as our approval, or that the site is sanctioning it. It’s still your baby.

He told me that the only potential problem with such a thing is that it could be deemed as ‘elitist.’ Therefore I implore you not to give this a head of its own; on average, this thread should be see no more than 5 posts in it per month.

We aren’t looking to hold some members on a higher pedestal than others, only recognize those that contribute to making PickUpHockey the best hockey forum on the internet. I ask that you do not look at post count as a determining factor, it is merely a guideline. When voting, maybe look at the recent posts of the person you are voting for to make sure you aren’t turning this into a ‘who has the most posts’ contest.

I’ll leave this open for now so you can voice your opinions. Tell me if you think the criteria is fair and any other suggestions you may have. Later today I will release the list of eligible members for the ‘first term!’

Cheers!

Proudly Celebrating Over 50 Blogs and Counting

Edited by - Alex on 02/23/2009 07:29:52

BradTheBadDad
Top Prospect

73 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  05:20:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a great idea as long as everyone respects it and treats it responsibly. If the admin is fine with it, I would hope no one comes out and says ''this has nothing do with hockey...'' etc, etc.

At 1 member every three months, we aren't pumping our post count by commenting in this thread. I like the idea and I hope it works well. I'm excited to send in my vote!

Also, I think that this may be a good way to honour members like, for example, IHC and Antro, who always post quality and generate great responses, but don't neccesarily have the highest post count out there.

Here's hoping all works well!

-Brad.

''Eat. Sleep. Hockey''
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  08:29:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wait where do i email my nominations to? Alex? Admin? not quite sure can someone fill me in??

quote:
Originally posted by Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Beans15
If it is that important to people to have a "status" on the site, perhaps we can have a voting system.

I’ve spent a lot of time over the past few months working out the logistics of an idea for a PickUpHockey Hall of Fame, have been corresponding with the admin, and finally have come up with a system which will serve to honour those who truly deserve recognition for their contribution. Hopefully we can satisfy the craving for a ‘status’ on the website.

Purpose:
To recognize those members that do an exceptional service to us all and make the forums enjoyable, interesting and educational.

The way it works:
Every three months, a new member will be added to the Hall of Fame. Using the criteria I have come up with, you will e-mail in your nominations based on the list provided for that ‘term.’ This is not a forum to inflate post-count nor is it a popularity contest; any vote posted in this thread will be disqualified. At the end of the term, I post the new member of the Hall of Fame and release the list of members eligible for next term.

Criteria for nomination:
-Member for at least two years (ensures they are a recognized personality on this website)
-Minimum of 500 posts (ensures they have been here a reasonable amount of time)
-Average of 6 posts per day or less (ensures they aren’t a ‘posting-maniac’)

(By the by, I spent about three days just researching the profiles of every registered member – all 4899 of them – and made a spreadsheet of all those eligible, and all those nearing eligibility.)

Caution:
Before you ask: when I told the admin of my idea, he had this to say:

quote:
Your Hall of Fame idea sounds interesting and I don’t mind it at all. But I’ll leave it up to you. You know the basic site guidelines so I trust that you’ll follow them. For the record though, do not interpret this as our approval, or that the site is sanctioning it. It’s still your baby.

He told me that the only potential problem with such a thing is that it could be deemed as ‘elitist.’ Therefore I implore you not to give this a head of its own; on average, this thread should be see no more than 5 posts in it per month.

We aren’t looking to hold some members on a higher pedestal than others, only recognize those that contribute to making PickUpHockey the best hockey forum on the internet. I ask that you do not look at post count as a determining factor, it is merely a guideline. When voting, maybe look at the recent posts of the person you are voting for to make sure you aren’t turning this into a ‘who has the most posts’ contest.

I’ll leave this open for now so you can voice your opinions. Tell me if you think the criteria is fair and any other suggestions you may have. On August 1st I will release the list of eligible members for the ‘first term!’

Cheers!

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  08:35:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You e-mail your nominations to me, but you can't do so until I give you the list to choose from bud

Go to Top of Page

Guest9874
( )

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  14:08:12  Reply with Quote
Great idea, I bet one of the mods or admin will be first but it'll be interesting after that
Go to Top of Page

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  14:36:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great Idea Alex. This should shut up all those people who keep on bashing members such as yourself. And a good idea with a new member every three months. Means 4 members are put into the hall of fame a year. Sounds reasonable. Again, great idea Alex. Another reason why you'll be in that hall of fame.

When the going gets tough....the tough get going!
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  15:31:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PainTrain

Great Idea Alex. This should shut up all those people who keep on bashing members such as yourself. And a good idea with a new member every three months. Means 4 members are put into the hall of fame a year. Sounds reasonable. Again, great idea Alex. Another reason why you'll be in that hall of fame.

i'm not bashing anyone i'm just refering so please dont take this the wrong way anyone but isn't alex not eligiable to be nominated to the HOF due to the fact he has been a member less than 2 years or did i mis read that requirment?? not to mention avg posts per day is well over 6 ,,,, i think maybe this criteria should be adjusted or you require like 2 of the 3 because i agree alex does deserve to be in the HOF but if he has to meet this criteria we would have to ask him to stop posting??? doesn;t make sense to me....

Pasty

Edited by - Pasty7 on 07/27/2008 15:36:43
Go to Top of Page

Leafs Rock Planet
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  15:33:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Alex.

Good idea. I like it!

Just one quick suggestion. The members that should vote should be recognized members that also contribute wealth to the site. I dont think just anybody should be able to vote. Its not fair to the members and especially the nominees. This would just greaten the likely hood of the right people being inducted. If somebody has been on the site for a short period of time they do not know the people on the site as well as long serving members.

Edit: Just tweaking my idea.

Get back to me with your thoughts.

Edited by - Leafs Rock Planet on 07/27/2008 15:33:58
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  15:50:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it! LRP I considered your idea when I first started planning, but determining who can vote is extremely elitist and would tip the scales on this one, thus probably making it against a forum rule or the spirit thereof. As such, voting is open to everyone for the time being. And Pasty, you are correct, I am not eligible for the HOF until my posts per day goes down and I feel that is fair.

From this point forward I kindly ask that members who have suggestions e-mail me, and refrain from postiing in this thread. Let's keep this forum clean and organized and as minimally cluttered as possible. So it is without further ado that I present to you the nominees as per the set criteria for the first term of the Pickup Hockey Hall of Fame (I'm using years to determine length of time on the site, not months, otherwise we would only have two options for this ballot):

admin / Leigh (September 2002)
Bablaboushka (November 2005)
Mikhailova (September 2006)
Beans15 (November 2006)
1 Crosby Fan (December 2006)
CanucksMan (December 2006)
IHATECROSBY(December 2006)
Kashmire (December 2006)
oil-country (December 2006)
semin-rules (December 2006)
willus_3 (December 2006)

Please e-mail me your votes (only vote for 1 member.) On October 1st, 2008 we will induct our first member into the PickupHockey Hall of Fame. The annual dates for inauguration will be the first of January, April, July and October. Enjoy, and vote responsibly!

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  21:29:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Curious where AndyHack is. I'm sure he's over 500 posts. Been here 2 years and is under 6 posts per day.

Go to Top of Page

99pickles
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
671 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  02:35:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't bothered to check if Paintrain is correct, but if he is... then please re-post the updated correction with the accurate inclusion. It is the right thing to do. Anyone and everyone who fits the criteria only should be listed.

Secondarily, if the "2 year" criterion is set, then it need not be forgiven for even the first go-around. It concerns me that down the road other criteria will then be forgiven. So what if only 3 members are considered this time around. Maybe those three should all be charter members of the Pickup Hall now, and then we will start the voting in Jan. 2009.

Bottom line: please only list those that satisfy the criteria hard and fast. You haven't even begun, and yet you are already "forgiving" certain criteria. Slow down, Alex. If you are in it for the long hall (pun intended), then you should be okay with doing things right every step of the way starting now, right?

Just a voice of reason.
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  03:55:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PainTrain: andyhack joined this website on March 1st, 2007. The cutoff for this term was December 31st, 2006.

Pickles: I get where you are coming from. At first, I wanted to make it in 2008, you can only be eligible if you joined in 2006 or earlier. In 2009, you can only be eligible if you joined in 2007 or earlier. I thought that people would have a problem with that, so I changed it to months. However, for the first go at it, I left it the original way, since that is how I conceptualized it when I created it, and it was the only logical way to make this work. If only 2 members were on the first ballot, this would lose attention pretty darn fast. You may notice I purposely started it at a slow time, because that way the regulars get the first stab at it. However, there are only so many of those ''regulars'' and we can't wait three months for a vote that takes two weeks. I hope you understand, and as of now I ask everyone to please follow the rules and send e-mails when you have a suggestion. Thanks guys!

Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  09:22:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
grrr i cant decide lol im stuck between 3 people....but i should have my decision soon.and best of luck to whoever gets inducted into the PUHHOF(pickuphockeyhalloffame)

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  09:37:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and alex this is a great idea! this will work out great to the members on the site. hopefully when the next few years pass a majority of today's members will be on the list.

why didnt anyone come up with this idea before???

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  14:11:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys, just a couple of heads up.

1) Take Pick Up Hockey e-mails off your junk list. Chances are if you have hotmail or another free server as I do, e-mails sent by members of this site via Pick Up Hockey will be sent to junk.

2) You may only vote for 1 person and 1 person only. Next term you may vote again. Will those people who sent me nominations with more than one name please re-send them with only one? Thanks.

Cheers!

Edit: Just editing this to bring it back in to active topics. We need your votes guys!

Edited by - Alex on 09/06/2008 20:28:59
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  11:54:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good idea Alex, I think this would definitely add to the site.

My suggestion would be that, instead of letting only certain members vote to exclude group 'spam' voting, to just have each choice get an ok from the admin team.

Also, I think that the founding members should automatically be included.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

BradTheBadDad
Top Prospect

73 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  19:11:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great, great idea. Love it!

However, with all due respect, I think you are being a tad ''self-righteous'' with this one. I'm referring to the ''maximum 6 posts per day rule''. Allow me to explain.

1) It only applies to you.
2) You say it was built to field ''posting maniacs'' yet in the same breath you say that people shouldn't use post count as an indicator, rather post value. If you truly believed that, you wouldn't need posts per day as a measue, because you'd leave the quality of the posts as the part that is left up to voting.

Let's call a spade a spade please boys. We all know Alex deserves a spot in this HOF. He writes wonderful pieces, has the most posts in site history, and is a fun, colourful and extremely dedicated member. I think Alex you're trying to shake the image you have as a posting maniac, which has been forgotten already, especially to ''new generation'' posters. My advice would be to stop being so humble and remove the posts-per day rule. Others have voiced the same opinions.

Post count ensures they're dedicated. Date of registration ensures they're a recognized personailty. Posts per day ensures Alex loses an honour he deserves. Not cool.

''Eat. Sleep. Hockey''

Edited by - BradTheBadDad on 07/29/2008 19:12:02
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  11:28:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually he doesnt mikhailova has like twothousand ninehundred something. alrx ha twothousand fivehundred something. but your almost there bud!

quote:
Originally posted by BradTheBadDad

has the most posts in site history,

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2008 :  15:07:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys. Just want to let you know you have limited time to vote for this term's induction into the PickupHockey Hall of Fame (10 days.) I will be announcing the first and newest member of the Hall of Fame on September 29, if not the 28th, seeing as I will be away thereafter for an extended period of time. It should not make any difference in the vote.

At that time I will also be publishing the list of eligible candidates for next term. Cheers!

-Alex

Make sure to cast your votes in the PickUpHockey Hall of Fame
Go to Top of Page

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2008 :  15:19:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

Hey guys. Just want to let you know you have limited time to vote for this term's induction into the PickupHockey Hall of Fame (10 days.) I will be announcing the first and newest member of the Hall of Fame on September 29, if not the 28th, seeing as I will be away thereafter for an extended period of time. It should not make any difference in the vote.

At that time I will also be publishing the list of eligible candidates for next term. Cheers!

-Alex

Make sure to cast your votes in the PickUpHockey Hall of Fame

Is that like "new and improved"? It's one or the other isn't it? Just a tip for your future writing career, avoid redundant statements.
Sorry Alex, I couldn't help myself.
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2008 :  20:34:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK guys, I know this is about half an hour early from the date I set to announce the big news, but seeing as I have hockey early tomorrow and then I'm going campaigning (Harper 08! Woot!) I thought I'd throw this out a tad early. Most people will be uploading pools over the weekend and so this way a lot more people will get to see the news.

And so, with that in mind, I give you the first member of the much esteemed PickUpHockey Hall of Fame.

This person has been the heart and soul of our website from its inception. This guy works tirelessly behind the scenecs, but also does his fair share of work out in the limelight, and we love him for it. With no further adieu, I'd like to congratulate ADMIN on being the first inductee into the HOF.

Ladies and gents, no surprise there. As Beans put it: ''without him we'd all be talking hockey elsewhere.'' Take a moment to congratulate him on this and thank him for all he does. He deserves it!

Here is the list of eligible candidates for the second term:

Bablaboushka
Beans15
Willus_3
Leigh
Mikhailova

Just a reminder for the newbies that you can send me an e-mail through this website to cast your votes. Vote responsibly, and vote Conservative! (Whoops, wrong speech ) Peace guys!

Edited by - Alex on 09/28/2008 12:38:03
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2008 :  14:55:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that is the right thing and well deserved. Admin is a man of few posted words, but all are HOF worthy.

Keep my seat warm for me Admin, I will be in the Hall myself one day!
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  05:51:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Keep my seat warm for me Admin, I will be in the Hall myself one day!
(Just look at the previous post)

Ladies and gents, I give you our newest member: Beans15! A much deserved win, as he is a big contributor to our site, with a ton of knowledge and insight, plus of course his moderating duties to boot.

That means our two members as of now are:
Admin
Beans

Who will be third? I lost internet on the computer with my spreadsheet on it for the guys eligible for next term, but look for the candidate list to be posted within a week. Come out and vote, and again, congrats Beans!

Edited by - Alex on 12/31/2008 21:20:26
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  11:41:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And now, without further ado, and with a new internet connection, I proudly announce the list of eligible candidates for the Hall of Fame's 3rd Term.

Qualifications:
>500 posts
Membership cutoff: Jan. 1, 2007

1 Crosby Fan
Axey
Bablaboushka
Canucks Man
Kashmire
IHATECROSBY
Leigh
Mikhailova
oil-country
semin-rules
Willus_3

E-mail me through this site to vote! Good luck to all the candidates.

Edit: Only a little over a month left to vote and first is up on second by literally a vote. Get your votes in guys!!

Edited by - Alex on 02/23/2009 07:30:06
Go to Top of Page

Guest0940
( )

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  14:35:27  Reply with Quote
when will LF94 be eligible, he was a great member!
Go to Top of Page

hanley6
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
674 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  22:10:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have to vote for either Beans or Alex

you should do one for PKH Most hated Hall of Fame, I'd have to vote for hanley6 then hahaha....

Edited by - hanley6 on 03/03/2009 22:13:04
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  22:25:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hanley6

I'd have to vote for either Beans or Alex

you should do one for PKH Most hated Hall of Fame, I'd have to vote for hanley6 then hahaha....

Geez Hanley, don't be so harsh......Most Confused Hall of Fame....1st ballot...no waiting period....but not most 'hated'......
Go to Top of Page

Guest8228
( )

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  07:52:13  Reply with Quote
Wow. You're actually making a hall of fame for the users of this site? Whoever posts the most "Greatest Player Ever" posts wins?
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  09:58:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8228

Wow. You're actually making a hall of fame for the users of this site? Whoever posts the most "Greatest Player Ever" posts wins?

Actually thats a seperate hall.....it's going to be opened right after the "Guest Posters That Want to Seem Witty, but Get Lost in the Guest Poster Shuffle Hall of Fame"...... it should fill up pretty quick you think?

Edited by - fat_elvis_rocked on 03/04/2009 13:17:56
Go to Top of Page

Guest8228
( )

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  14:27:22  Reply with Quote
quote:

Actually thats a seperate hall.....it's going to be opened right after the "Guest Posters That Want to Seem Witty, but Get Lost in the Guest Poster Shuffle Hall of Fame"...... it should fill up pretty quick you think?

Both will be an equal waste of bandwidth so they are easily confused.

Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  05:39:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think you guys understand. On Wednesday I'm supposed to announce our winner, and there is still a tie for first! Get your e-mail in! At this point in the race, you could literally decide personally who gets in and who waits!

Candidates:

1 Crosby Fan
Axey
Bablaboushka
Canucks Man
Kashmire
IHATECROSBY
Leigh
Mikhailova
oil-country
semin-rules
Willus_3

Edited by - Alex on 03/30/2009 14:16:47
Go to Top of Page

Guest0421
( )

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  14:56:10  Reply with Quote
8----------->
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  06:49:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wheres hanleys name? hahah, sorry. I vote for leigh.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  14:22:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

Wheres hanleys name? hahah, sorry. I vote for leigh.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".

Please e-mail me in the future. Thanks bud!

''Yes we can!'' -Obama
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  14:28:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys all watched the deciding vote cast. I told you that you could be the one that decides!

Without further ado, tap your mouses (the virtual equivalent of ''put your hands together'' I guess) for the founding father of PickupHockey, mister Leigh Byblow himself!

Congrats my friend, you truly deserve it!

The list of nominees for next term shall be posted shortly. All the best,

Alex
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  17:54:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey thanks. Glad to bring the site to everyone...now click on some ads would ya...this site is expensive!

Seriously, thanks all! Hope you guys like the new site improvements.
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  19:44:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
EDIT: Voting ends TONIGHT. Get those votes in if you haven't yet!

Without further ado - the ado has been furthered enough - I give you the candidates for our fourth term of the PickUpHockey HOF

Qualifications:
>500 posts
Membership cutoff: April 1, 2007

1 Crosby Fan
Axey
Bablaboushka
Canucks Man
Kashmire
IHATECROSBY
Mikhailova
oil-country
semin-rules
Willus_3
PuckNuts
Saku Steen
leafsfan_101
jbraiter
tctitans
Patchy
Buddyno2000
PainTrain
andyhack
OILINONTARIO

Our current members are:
Admin - Inducted October 1st 2008
Beans - Inducted January 1st 2009
Leigh - Inducted April 1st 2009

Who will be the fourth? It's in your hands guys. Get those votes in by e-mailing me soon!

Edited by - Alex on 06/30/2009 15:11:54
Go to Top of Page

Leafs Rock Planet
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  05:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just realized I was off by 1 DAY for being on the list.
Go to Top of Page

hanley6
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
674 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  13:44:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My vote goes to leafsfan_101
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  13:59:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hanley6

My vote goes to leafsfan_101

Votes need to be e-mailed in, please and thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8571
( )

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  01:35:11  Reply with Quote
I vote Higgsy....everyone second or third that???
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page