Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Do you hate the Maple Leafs Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2007 :  12:30:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is Leafs TV a free channel or is it a premium(extra cost) channel??

Also, to clarify. Sportsnet has:

Pacific
West
Ontario
East

So Pacific's focus is Vancouver, West is Edmonton and Calgary, Ontario is the Leafs, and East is Ottawa and Montreal?? Do I have that right??

If you are under the age of 15, please do some research before you make a post about anything pre-1997.
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  07:18:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Is Leafs TV a free channel or is it a premium(extra cost) channel??
Pacific
West
Ontario
East
So Pacific's focus is Vancouver, West is Edmonton and Calgary, Ontario is the Leafs, and East is Ottawa and Montreal?? Do I have that right??

Yes I believe that you have that right, and as far as Leafs TV I have heard that it is free on Rogers Cable this year.

I have Bell Expressvu, and if I remember I pay $1.00 per month for Leafs TV.

Beans we are head to head tonight at 9:00pm EST, and I will be watching the game on Leafs TV. GOLEAFSGO...

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
- - Marshall McLuhan

Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  09:27:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I won't get it on TV, but I was at the FLA/EDM game last night. I'll tell you this, if Gagner/Penner/Hemsky can stay together, they will be deadly. In the intersquad game three nights ago, the had a combined 13 points in a 9-4 win. Last night, they were sick! However, the Oil D was pretty week. Badly outshot.

But it's just Pre-Season.

If you are under the age of 15, please do some research before you make a post about anything pre-1997.
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  10:14:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope Gagner makes the team, but if he does not he will be welcomed back in London...That way I can see him play at least 5 or 6 times...

Yes the three of them seem to gel fairly quickly, that is a good sign for Edmonton, and a bad one for London...

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
- - Marshall McLuhan

Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2007 :  19:36:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4428

Nice Contracts....oh, and thanks for resigning Antropov and
Ponikarovsky...it's the only way those 2 deadbeats would stay in the
NHL..because any other team would bury them in the AHL..but in Toronto, they're top 6! the Leafs themselves can't even support a goalie...let's trade our future #1 goalie for Raycroft...OOPS...okay, let's trade our first round pick for Toskala and DUI...OOPS..coulda had Cheraponov or Esposito...so now, 2 back up goalies and a guy who can't play for 15 games for 2 quality youngsters.

I'm guessing this is a Leafs' fan. And I rest my case.

The Oil WILL make the playoffs.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4240
( )

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  09:26:37  Reply with Quote
i guess none of you guys never consider turk broda or dave keon or max bentley doug bentley and bill barilko as good hockey players as far as im concernb i dont hate crosby he is a very good hockey player and so is malkin. and as i see it toronto is a good place to play hockeyabout tim horton i guess u guys never heard of him . just think defence andoffense maybee you will remember. stop hating toronto and try to support your tem like toronto fans do. it will be a start. as far as im concern to many young punks write on this.
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  10:07:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4240

i guess none of you guys never consider turk broda or dave keon or max bentley doug bentley and bill barilko as good hockey players as far as im concernb i dont hate crosby he is a very good hockey player and so is malkin. and as i see it toronto is a good place to play hockeyabout tim horton i guess u guys never heard of him . just think defence andoffense maybee you will remember. stop hating toronto and try to support your tem like toronto fans do. it will be a start. as far as im concern to many young punks write on this.

This is ummmm........ too easy? I have changed my mind. I love Leafs' fans! They're freakin' hilarious!

Go to Top of Page

spade632
Rookie

Canada
247 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  11:37:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Pacific
West
Ontario
East

ALL Montreal games are broadcast on RDS (Réseau des Sports). In addition, some games are broadcast on CBC, TSN, and Versus, and in one case (Feb 3 vs. NYR on NBC). No Montreal games are televised nationally on Spotsnet (although 5 are brocast regionally on SNET-O).

Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  06:58:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm reading a book called "Searching for Bobby Orr" (great book by the way, you have to buy it) and there was a quote in there that I think is relevant to why the rest of Canada, especially the older generation, hates the Leafs. This part is from the prologue, and I'm pretty sure that the man speaking is fictional, but he says true words.

quote:
What I remember most when it comes to hockey are my father's strong dislikes, one of which was the Toronto-centricity that the rest of the country was forced to endure. Somehow, though he'd spent many hours in the great metropolis visiting his beloved grandfather, the Major, a dramatic, brilliant, florid Englishman prone to extreme financial heights and lows, my father loathed the Toronto Maple Leafs and everything he believed they stood for.

It wasn't so much that he was a Habs fan, or a Red Wings fan, or something positive that would fully explain the negative. He just hated the whole notion that the country's beating heart could be found in the yellow brick temple on Carlton Street, that was the Leafs and then everything else.

I think that this is why a great majority of people in Canada, (excluding Toronto and the regions that follow until the outskirts of Ottawa) hate the Leafs. I grew up watching Toronto hockey, and I love the team to death. But reading this quote from the book really made me notice just why most people hate the Leafs.

I look at it this way, you hate the CBC or you hate the Leafs. HNIC is and was centered around Toronto. So if you lived in Montreal and you wanted to watch a Habs game they had to be facing the Leafs or you were out of luck. I think that this quote really says it best.

So to finish off, the Leafs are not hated because of their team, but merely because of over-extensive publicity. Personally I love watching Leafs games on a Saturday night, but I know that not everyone is a Leafs fan and not everyone wants to watch them every Saturday night like I do.

Edited by - leafsfan_101 on 10/10/2007 07:07:45
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  10:17:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not Canadian and I hate the Leafs.

Why?
-Dumb GM
-No Cup in 40 years
-Some obnoxious fans (this goes for every team but it seems to be amplified with teams like the Leafs and Sens because of the rivalry)
-Too much hype
-I'm just not fond of Toronto

But hey at least I know who the Leafs are--if you asked some random person in my neighborhood if they like the Leafs they'd probably give you a confused look and tell you to brush up on your grammar

Edited by - Mikhailova on 10/10/2007 10:19:11
Go to Top of Page

Guest4716
( )

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  14:03:29  Reply with Quote
quote:

...tim horton i guess u guys never heard of him.

I know who Tim Horton is, surely we all do. I'd be surprised if we didn't. Played for the Leafs and founded a coffee and donut chain. His restaurant has good food too, lol
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  14:04:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^ That last post was me

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  16:15:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I hate the leafs, mostly because I was born in montreal. They're just so boring to watch. Montreal and every other team for that matter out skates them. the leafs are just too old and to slow to keep up in the NHL. I know tons about the leafs too cuz i used to live in toronto and i never liked them.

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

number1leafsfan
Rookie

Canada
103 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  17:07:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4716

quote:

...tim horton i guess u guys never heard of him.

I know who Tim Horton is, surely we all do. I'd be surprised if we didn't. Played for the Leafs and founded a coffee and donut chain. His restaurant has good food too, lol

I agree who doesnt know tim Horton I did a book report on him about 5 years ago

And of course not i dont hate the leafs people sort of stopped talking about this but Why do you hate them I sadly admit they suck because of JFJ and Toskala isnt bad its that damn defence MCcabes point of view *UHH maybe i should pass the puck to Staal so he can score* honestly our defence sucks WAKE UP JFJ

I am what I am- Sid The Kid
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  16:28:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]And of course not i dont hate the leafs people sort of stopped talking about this but Why do you hate them I sadly admit they suck because of JFJ and Toskala isnt bad its that damn defence MCcabes point of view *UHH maybe i should pass the puck to Staal so he can score* honestly our defence sucks WAKE UP JFJ

I said it before the leafs are slow and boring to watch. I don't exactly hate the leafs (They're an easy win for the predators) but i defenitly don't like them.

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2007 :  20:29:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Leafs are not my favourite team by a long shot, but I don't hate them. I hate Toronto more than I hate the Leafs. I hate that they show Leafs games almost every Saturday on HNIC. I hate that Mats Sundin getting a blister on his thumb is bigger news than a four goal game by someone in Edmonton on TSN. However, I find myself cheering for them against a lot of teams - not as a conscious effort, it just happens.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4725
( )

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  15:22:41  Reply with Quote
quote:

I feel your pain IHC. Especially after my Oil fell 4-0 to the weak ass Flames. I will give you a couple of days to heal before I start attacking again.

hows that ryan smith trade that lupul trade. that penner sigining I just wish as i am a canadian and a hockey fan that a discussion on teams doent get caught up in east west bs I cheer for the leafs but think they suck jfj sucks mcabe 7 mill he cant skate''''''''''' been to alberta vancouver toonto out east maritimers are nicest people u would meet albertans salt of the earth vancouver was nice when i was there (they do seem to like there dope though) not burke. Maybe spend some of my gas money making oil and flames competitive sorry joke I wish there was team (cdn capable of winnig a cup not ottawa as we all can agree that would be worst all politicans at the game paid for by us. Some of the comments do come across as jealous of toronto why I dont no i cheered for calgary edm van in the finals as a cdn I still hope cal will make it back edm no chanc van no tor no ott ?????????

Go to Top of Page

Guest4725
( )

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  15:38:21  Reply with Quote
quote:

Here is my opinion on why people hate the Leafs. It's all has to do with equality. The Leafs have not had a legitimate Stanley Cup team, save a season or two, in the past 30 years. That being said, up until the mid-90's, CBC only had one game on Saturday Night. So, through the haydays of the Oilers and the Flames from the 80's, and Vancouver and Winnipeg having a few years with decent teams, CBC often aired a Montreal or Toronto game for HNIC. Take a look at this from Wikipedia. I know that it is not the most reliable place to find information, but this is pretty much the feel of many people I know from the west.

Critics of what the show chooses to program allege that the Eastern broadcast in particular favors teams from Ontario, especially the Toronto Maple Leafs.[6] Some feel that Toronto games are aired too often across the network, usually to the detriment of the Ottawa Senators and Montreal Canadiens, whose fans sometimes do not see a Saturday night game of their team. The situation is similar to that faced by fans in the United States (see NHL on NBC for more information).

CBC has said that scheduling Leafs games across so much of the network makes sense considering budget cuts. The Windsor area may simply not have a large enough population to receive Detroit Red Wings coverage during the regular season, although CBC does sometimes split its feed during the playoffs to make Red Wings games available, for instance the first round of the 2006 playoffs against Edmonton.

In addition, with the CBC having exclusive English-language broadcast rights to NHL games in Canada on Saturdays, critics say that it abuses this power by refusing to air some games involving Canadian teams without allowing local or regional broadcasters (such as Rogers Sportsnet) the ability to show the local team's games. In order to minimize the number of times this occurs throughout the season, teams in Western Canada are usually given schedules that make them play less frequently on Saturdays than Toronto. TSN has similar English-language exclusivity on Wednesday nights[citation needed]. CBC does offer regional coverage during the playoffs when multiple Canadian teams are involved. All Canadiens games air in French on RDS without restriction.

The CBC has also taken criticism from Western-based hockey fans for not broadcasting the second game of the doubleheader in HDTV. As such, usually only the 7 p.m. game involving the Toronto Maple Leafs were shown in HD during the 2005-06 season, and sometimes CBC would not show either game in high definition. In 2006-07, CBC is rumored to be preparing a second high-definition broadcast truck that will be ready for the playoffs.[citation needed]

Also, viewers wishing to watch the second game of the double-header complain that they have sometimes been forced to view the first game's feed until its conclusion, as CBC rarely splits its feed for Western viewers. This is rarely a concern anymore as regular-season games almost never go past 10:08 p.m. ET (7:08 p.m. PT), even including possible overtime and shootouts, because of the introduction of hurry-up faceoffs. In the past, especially late in the season if the second game had no playoff implications, the CBC would slowly wrap up the first game(s) including interviews and analysis, as well as take multiple commercial breaks, before finally joining the second game in progress, even in the Western NHL markets.

So, if you have made it to the end of this, my point is this: The people I know, and myself include, hate the Leafs through association. Nothing they have really done, it's CBC's fault. The Leafs are just the scapegoats.

I Love your Kids, IHC is the man, and The Oilers Rule. Does that make me insane??

beans u hit it outta here u shold live in ont coverage is nuts sundins house went for sale front pg news its riduculous. I think thats why they havent won for 40 yrs 10 goals season in toronto is like a 40 goal scorer else where ie mcabe 7 mill he cant skate or play defence he is a defenceman media loves him so they sign him and the constant if leafs win a game stanley cup talk begins they lose blow whole team up while the whole time owners make a mit ful plat sts $300 parking 25 beer 10 leafs sucking priceless
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  07:39:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The reason we are inundated with Leafs hockey on TV is due entirely on the fact that the population base in Southern Ontario is greater than in any other area in Canada. Because the overwhemling majority of fans in this area are Leaf supporters the ratings for Leaf games are higher than when opposing teams are shown. The bottom line, high ratings equate to higher advertising revenue for the networks. It has absolutely nothing to do with them not winning championships. As a matter of fact when the Leafs make the playoffs the ratings go through the roof because all the fringe hockey fans start to tune in along with the Leaf haters who like to watch them lose and the networks and their sponsors start raking in the dough. Likewise, all the other media like newspapers and radio etc do extremely well by promoting and talking about the Leafs which increases their ratings and revenue streams as well. I understand full well that their are allot of anti Leaf supporters and I can only assume that you have various reasons for your sentiments and for hating our team. I would too if I was in your shoes and would quite honestly be pissed everytime I seen a Leaf logo on the front page of the paper or I couldn't watch the Red Wings in this area because they were showing the Leafs. Unfortunately like I have "jokingly" written before the only way this is going to change is for you to move to where ever your fav team is located.
Go to Top of Page

MSC
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
601 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  07:54:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

Hey guys I really don't like the Leafs. I find them boring and I am tired of hearing about them all the time. Let me no what you guys think.

hahahahah...I hate the leafs, and I hate hearing about them all the time so maybe I should start a poll and conversation about the leafs...hahahah...you're a funny guy Canuks Man
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  09:24:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I grew up here in Leaf's Land and have been a Leafs fan since the 50's and I sometimes hate hearing all the Leaf crap too because alot of it is so much negative b.s. that is just generated by the local media in order to sell papers or bring attention to themselves. Damien Cox who writes for The Star comes to mind. I think he would be much better suited to writing for The Toronto Sun because that paper is the worst right wing piece of Tory garbage and sensationalist tabloid that I have ever seen anywhere. You have to feel bad for young Yuri Tlusty today and the front page photo of him is exactly why I despise this stinking rag. He is a young kid in a foreign country and trying to find his way in his new home town and is being besmerched in a local paper which is supposed to be promoting our team and our players.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9253
( )

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  09:43:36  Reply with Quote
Hey antroman
I live in ottawa and there are still days -maybe once a week- where Ottawa is playing and the only game I can watch on tv is Toronto (thanks CBC)

I am already in ottawa so I dont plan on moving
Go to Top of Page

Ars
Top Prospect

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  15:14:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Canucks and other west coast fans..

Stop crying about the leafs, get over it. Think of a new argument( have not won the cup since '67....) seriously is that all you got. Worry about your less than average teams...Learn what a real fan is like. Leafs fans are loyal, something you will never understand..Oh and if you don't like TSN, change the damn channel.

Signed, real fan
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  16:09:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guest 9253 I'm with you on that one and if I was from Ottawa I'd be raising hell if I couln't watch the Senators. I can see why your pissed!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  16:20:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the new Antroman. Intelligent, coherent posts. No insulting fellow members. Still a Leafs' fan, though. And a little punctuation wouldn't kill you. Welcome to the forums, Antroman!

Go to Top of Page

LeafsFan4Life
Top Prospect

Canada
65 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2007 :  11:57:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Leafs will always be popular because win lose or draw they sell out their games. I guess if they where in another hockey market they would not sell out stadiums because if they lost no one would go but I love the leafs because they have always been there no matter how they play or the players they get rid of their fans stay true

Long Live Hockey
Go to Top of Page

Guest9038
( )

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  10:20:48  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

Why's everyone hate JFJ? He's done a good job as far as I'm concerned...

I HATE CROSBY

Oh yes, he's amazing! Three straight years no playoffs! Gotta LOVE that guy!
Go to Top of Page

Guest5546
( )

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  00:42:44  Reply with Quote
leafs will be the next canadian team to win the cup i put any wager on that
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  17:18:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5546

leafs will be the next canadian team to win the cup i put any wager on that

ok, I'll give you a few reasons why the leafs can't win the cup any time soon.

1) The leafs are entering a rebuilding stage, that means they are trying to rebuild their team. The only problem with this dea is that the leafs have a history of being terrible drafters.

2) The leafs have no depth. When you have guys like Tlusty actually playing in the NHL, how good can you be? I can't see another team in the NHl sending Tlusty out for half your games.

3) They are old. This isn't a fact, but I think the leafs are somethign like the 3rd oldest team in the NHL. I remember reading something like that somewhere, but I'll have to do some more research before actually proving it a fact.

4) They're slow. Sundin is one of their faster skaters.

4 big reasons why the leafs can't win the cup for the next few years. Plus, we may just see a cup in Montreal this year.

Ellis or Mason?

Go Preds Go!
Go to Top of Page

KeithQuinn
Top Prospect

41 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  15:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
leafs suk becus they are borin to watch all they di is ge kiled by the awsone cgy fms
Go to Top of Page

Datsyuk 1
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
333 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  12:30:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey KeithQuinn im not a moderator or anything but look at how many spelling mistakes you just made, thats ridiculous! Also the Leafs aren't the best team too watch but if there a Canadian team they can't be my most hated team.

Go Flyers Go!
Go to Top of Page

Guest6722
( )

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  22:26:57  Reply with Quote
only reason why everyone hates the leafs are because there fans are so arrogant that the only argument they ever have is "we have the 2nd most stanley cups" or the "what if blah blah blah played like that the year before" or they try to chirp your favorite team and will never accept they just plainly suck and will never will the cup ever again
Go to Top of Page

Guest9997
( )

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  18:22:26  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Antroman

I grew up here in Leaf's Land and have been a Leafs fan since the 50's and I sometimes hate hearing all the Leaf crap too because alot of it is so much negative b.s. that is just generated by the local media in order to sell papers or bring attention to themselves. Damien Cox who writes for The Star comes to mind. I think he would be much better suited to writing for The Toronto Sun because that paper is the worst right wing piece of Tory garbage and sensationalist tabloid that I have ever seen anywhere. You have to feel bad for young Yuri Tlusty today and the front page photo of him is exactly why I despise this stinking rag. He is a young kid in a foreign country and trying to find his way in his new home town and is being besmerched in a local paper which is supposed to be promoting our team and our players.

Go to Top of Page

WhalersForever8711
Top Prospect

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2008 :  09:56:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I for one CANT STAND the Toronto Maple Leafs.
I am 18 years of age, I used to attend several Whalers games, and as a little kid it would seriously irratate me that the Leaf fans would load up the Civic Center. As I got older, i started to hate them more as my love for teams like the Senators and Canadiens grew ! I am a Rangers fan now though, and I personally think the Leafs act like they want to win !
Hell I know for a fact that the Fans of the Maple Leafs might want it more than anything ! But, the Organization is more like a "for profit" company. If you ever were at the Air Canada Centre, there are an S-Load of Suits there ! The whole bottom section is filled with suits ! They attend late, and leave fairly early. ( if they winning by 2 or down by 2. ) They look like Los Angeles Dodger fans half the time ! But up a couple sections are one of the most loyal fans in all of sports ! I think the organization and their owners need to take care of the suits and put in the real fans ! But you know they wont, because like i said,
Losers
Even
After
Forty
Seasons
Yes, thats true, the true fans care. But do the owners ??
Go to Top of Page

brentrock2
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
571 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2008 :  11:34:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate the leafs but I don't know why,I just hate them and like Montreal

Edited by - brentrock2 on 11/02/2008 15:32:41
Go to Top of Page

Guest8021
( )

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  08:46:06  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WhalersForever8711

I for one CANT STAND the Toronto Maple Leafs.
I am 18 years of age, I used to attend several Whalers games, and as a little kid it would seriously irratate me that the Leaf fans would load up the Civic Center. As I got older, i started to hate them more as my love for teams like the Senators and Canadiens grew ! I am a Rangers fan now though,

Wow pick a team you bandwagon jumper!!! Leafs RULE!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest5554
( )

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  09:41:26  Reply with Quote
i think your alittle upset that the leafs are actually blowing away key teams and shocked plenty of people. and i mean the canucks are f***in boring too so whats your point haha
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  09:46:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love the leafs and quite frankly I couldn't give a s*** if anyone else likes them or not. If your not with us than your against us. So go f*** yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

WhalersForever8711
Top Prospect

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2008 :  11:51:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[
[/quote]

Wow pick a team you bandwagon jumper!!! Leafs RULE!!!
[/quote]

Wow. AHAHA. I seriously have had 2 FAVORITE teams my whole life. The Whalers, to the Rangers. And thats because my favorite team moved ! Ever realize that ?! Maybe youre not even a Leaf fan, because a REAL LEAF FAN would know that ! scumbag ! ahhaha
Go to Top of Page

Guest4614
( )

Posted - 11/10/2008 :  06:51:24  Reply with Quote
You know, the thing about the Maple Leafs is, I personally love to see them in the playoffs. I dont hate them enough to enjoy them out of playoff contention because to me, its much more exciting seeing everyone hate on them when they are in Stanley Cup Playoffs.
I mean when i used to watch baseball, ( dont ask me how i did )
i hated the Yankees so much, I didnt even want them in the Playoffs.
Different point here about the Leafs.
I mean look at all the Rivalries in the playoffs they bring:
against the Flyers, Senators, Canadiens, potential ones against Ovechkin and the Caps, and the first american hockey club Boston Bruins, the Rangers look like a good one too, and let us not forget the Sabres. Good to see the Leafs in the playoffs in my opinion.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page