Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Will SJ and CHI make the playoffs this year? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  23:09:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
The standings in the west this year look decidedly different this year - teams like PHX, STL, and NSH looking to be playoff locks, and perennial powerhouses CHI and SJ currently in danger of falling out of the race.

As a Vancouver fan, its hard to imagine an interesting post season without both CHI and SJ in it, but with LA just outside and DAL seemingly playing well, its possible that one or both might not make it. What do you think?

Choices:

both CHI and SJ will make it
neither will make it
CHI will make it, SJ is out
SJ will make it, CHI is out

Edited by - nuxfan on 02/26/2012 23:10:33

Shepsky
Rookie

Canada
211 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  04:44:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think both these teams will make the playoffs, right now they have 3-4 points on the teams in 9th. I admit that is not much at all, but remember that both of these teams are incredibly talented. They both just seem to be playing poorly right now, and SJ is having a problem with their starting goalie not playing up to par, but I think they both have the talent to turn it around in time for the playoffs. How far they will go is another story, the teams that are hot into the playoffs are the teams to watch out for, not the ones that crash and burn in.
Go to Top of Page

Guest5744
( )

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  05:32:53  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan

The standings in the west this year look decidedly different this year - teams like PHX, STL, and NSH looking to be playoff locks, and perennial powerhouses CHI and SJ currently in danger of falling out of the race.

i would definitely not say phx is a lock for the playoffs.... anahiem has as good of a chance winning the pacific division.

i voted chicago in and san jose out. it could very well be both, chicage barely slipped in last year only because dalas couldn't win and san jose has no goaltending.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page