Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey History
 G.O.A.T Draft Poll, Ever Gonna be Made? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  18:22:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beans are you gonna put up the poll any time soon? I understand your reasoning that it would be kind of dumb during the playoffs but now that they are over I really think we should get this started. If you can't set it up for whatever reason please inform somebody else (not me, not trying to be hypocrite just I don't know how to set it up so people can look at teams).

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  22:12:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by -oil-country-

Beans are you gonna put up the poll any time soon? I understand your reasoning that it would be kind of dumb during the playoffs but now that they are over I really think we should get this started. If you can't set it up for whatever reason please inform somebody else (not me, not trying to be hypocrite just I don't know how to set it up so people can look at teams).

could somebody help a noobe like me out and explain this goat draft thing??

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  05:40:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Babs was controlling it, and he hans tbeen around for a while so im guessing it won't be set up until he gets back.

Patsy:

The G.O.A.T draft standed for Greatest Of All Time draft was a draft with 10 people (i think) and and we took turns picking different players in any era. and in the end of the draft, we would set up a poll to see who has the best team. That isn't every little deatail. So someone else can go into more detail.

~~~Great season Senators. Good job Anaheim!!!~~~
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  11:55:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well everyone posted their lines in the GOAT draft topic so we know what everyone's team looks like, so I guess we could go ahead and make the poll...

I have the updated spreadsheet but I don't know how to upload it (Tinypic.com only works for pictures, not spreadsheets and stuff).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page