Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Pierre McGuire...Joke or Genius? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Guest2998
( )

Posted - 11/28/2007 :  18:28:05  Reply with Quote
i think pierre mcguire is the biggest joke of nhl commentary.... he acts like hes best friends with all the players, talks about them on a first names basis when im sure he just pisses them off.... and what the heck is he doing in that little booth between the benches???
and how he says things are just ridiculous.... he engaged the player in the corner.. they disected the play... common pierre!!!

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2007 :  18:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could be the Leafs' next GM. Great, great laugh.

The Oil WILL make the playoffs.
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  14:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And that's why he's the monster of the game!

I seriously can't stand the guy, he's a horrible commentator.

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

Guest0777
( )

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  15:05:22  Reply with Quote
YEA ....... this Mc Guire yappin to a player between periods is just more Americano crap being injected into the game ........ the guy's a rodent
Go to Top of Page

Guest0019
( )

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  16:03:19  Reply with Quote
McGuire is a joke when it comes to commentating.

I remember during the Jr Championships a few years ago, I actually sent TSN an e-mail about his colour. He's beyond bad during the NHL games he does, he's awful when he does the intermissions, and he's beyond bad combined with absolutely biased when he does international hockey.

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was when he commented on Jordin Tootoo (sp) during the Jr. McGuire was berating another player on the opposing side for being a pain in the butt, a diver and a s**t disturber. He called the opposing player a no good punk essentially. It was way over the top. Thing is, on the very next play, Tootoo took the biggest dive you have ever seen and drew a penalty. McGuire started on how Tootoo was a great addition to the team, how he was doing a great job drawing penalties and how he's fulfilling his role on the team. I kid you not... Gord Miller (who was doing the play by play) stopped and essentially said to McGuire "You're kidding right? You just tore into the oppising team's player for doing the same thing." McGuire said something like "Everyone wants those kinds of guys on their team but never wants to play them" or something lame like that. Gord actually laughed in dismay. (I am paraphrasing by the way. I don't have a great big book of direct quotes from 2004-05 Jr Championships.)

Bottom line is McGuire should stick to his 15 minutes on the FAN 590 with Shwarsh and keep the colour to people who can do it right.

oh... another great McGuire quote was when a player from Russia took a dive during a game vs Canada a few years back and McGuire quipped: "Now there's the personnification of an embelishment!"

Come on... don't try and sound smart by using big words if you don't know how to put the words together properly.

And if EVER MLSE hired McGuire as a GM, I would officially become a Habs and Sens fan full time!
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  16:07:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, I think I must be one of the only people that actually like Pierre Mcguire. He knows his hockey and he explains play really well. Ya he is over the top a bit and he contradicts himself alot but he's not that bad. I really enjoy the TSN brodcasts, well better then Sportsnet anyways.
Go to Top of Page

Leafs Rock Planet
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  16:59:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

LOL, I think I must be one of the only people that actually like Pierre Mcguire. He knows his hockey and he explains play really well. Ya he is over the top a bit and he contradicts himself alot but he's not that bad. I really enjoy the TSN brodcasts, well better then Sportsnet anyways.

I agree completely. But, i dont think he goes over the top at all. I think he is great at what he does and he brings more excitement to the game. I can understand why some people dont like him.
Go to Top of Page

Gostarsgo12
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
437 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  20:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's not that bad of a commentator, He defintly knows his hockey. The Hockey Anylst i cant stand is Nick Kypreos. He knows absolutly nothing about hockey except how to fight and be a pest. The TSN anylsts are so much better then Sportsnets its not even funny. Although the forums on the sportsnet site is better then on TSN. TSN is still better though.

Go Stars
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  01:18:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gostarsgo12

He's not that bad of a commentator, He defintly knows his hockey. The Hockey Anylst i cant stand is Nick Kypreos. He knows absolutly nothing about hockey except how to fight and be a pest. The TSN anylsts are so much better then Sportsnets its not even funny. Although the forums on the sportsnet site is better then on TSN. TSN is still better though.

Go Stars

TSN's a joke!!!!! I hate the hockey analysts so much there (with a couple exceptions)...They are always whining about "head shots", and promoting bigger nets, and other non-traditional hockey crap...it's annoying....Granted sportsnet is no better. Bill Waters...Who? (although Connected is way better than sportscentre (All Don Taylor!)

The only channel that I really enjoy for hockey analysis is the Score. Koulias is unreal! best host ever!!! I like Ludzik a lot too..he's kinda like a younger don cherry..

In fact, the one thing I do like about Sportsnet and TSN for hockey are the hosts (Duthie and Millard)...Other than that, the "analysts" are jokes.

Sugar Ray over Hasek any day!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4086
( )

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  05:13:17  Reply with Quote
First, I have worked with Pierre at TSN on SportsCentre and That's Hockey (in this forum I suppose you'll either have to take my word for it, or not...). Pierre knows his stuff (obviously, since he coached in the NHL...), and he DOES know many players on a first name basis. He's a good-guy and not at all arrogant unlike some on-air people in the business. I know many people dislike him, and he does tend to get over-enthusiastic at times, but that's a function of having to adjust to tv and going a little too far the other way on the showmanship part. As for the rest of the TSN Hockey guys, it's pretty much the same. It's amazing the contacts they have and sitting around shooting-the-breeze with them about hockey is a great time.

As we're all well aware, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and obvioulsy I'm going to be biased, however, viewer ratings consistently put TSN well above both Sporsnet and The Score overall and for individual sport coverage. I think each network/station goes about bringing you, the audience, a different presentation of all things sports, and hey, variety is the spice of life right?
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  08:42:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not denying the he knows his stuff, I just don't think he is a very good commentator.

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

Leafs Rock Planet
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  08:50:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nashvillepreds

I'm not denying the he knows his stuff, I just don't think he is a very good commentator.

GO PREDATORS GO

Ya but do you have any real reasoning for not liking Pierre Mcguire other than you having the reason of not being a very good comentator?
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  09:31:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pierre McGuire is not only the worst color guy today, he is the worst ever. The guy is such a knob it's not even funny. I can not stand listening to him contridict himself every 30 seconds and I think he has no idea what the game of hockey is. And he is so bias it's sick. Crosby could score on his own net and McGuire would try to put a spin on it to the effect that only the best player in the world could do that, and he's a MONSTER!!

He's an idiot. One guy on here said he was Americanizing the game. I totally agree.

I like Simpson on the last HNIC games. Even though he played for the Oilers and coached them last year, the guy is completely unbiased when he's calling an Oiler game. He's got a good head for the game and doesn't go over the top trying to sell stuff. He talks when he needs to and shuts up when he needs to.

Wayne or Bobby?? How about both!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest8220
( )

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  09:42:22  Reply with Quote
quote:
First, I have worked with Pierre at TSN on SportsCentre and That's Hockey (in this forum I suppose you'll either have to take my word for it, or not...). Pierre knows his stuff (obviously, since he coached in the NHL...), and he DOES know many players on a first name basis. He's a good-guy and not at all arrogant unlike some on-air people in the business. I know many people dislike him, and he does tend to get over-enthusiastic at times, but that's a function of having to adjust to tv and going a little too far the other way on the showmanship part. As for the rest of the TSN Hockey guys, it's pretty much the same. It's amazing the contacts they have and sitting around shooting-the-breeze with them about hockey is a great time.

As we're all well aware, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and obvioulsy I'm going to be biased, however, viewer ratings consistently put TSN well above both Sporsnet and The Score overall and for individual sport coverage. I think each network/station goes about bringing you, the audience, a different presentation of all things sports, and hey, variety is the spice of life right?

When did you work with him?
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  21:59:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pierre Mcguire reminds of an over animated bobbing puppet hanging on a rack of strings? He is just too over the top for me. I think he means well but his over enthusiastic approach gets on my nerves especially when my team is losing. He has gotten on my nerves allot this year!!!! His bias towards his bloody Habs also irks me of course. The worst guy for me by far is Gary Green on the NHL channel. I can't begin to expound about this guy for fear of facing a lawsuit.
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  06:00:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leafs Rock Planet

quote:
Originally posted by nashvillepreds

GO PREDATORS GO

Ya but do you have any real reasoning for not liking Pierre Mcguire other than you having the reason of not being a very good comentator?

He's alright, I guess. I'd rather listen to any other guy in the TSN studio than him for a game.

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

Guest9378
( )

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  06:14:17  Reply with Quote
he trys too hard like the school who tries to fit in but over does and looks like a total idiot at times.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9136
( )

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  06:53:23  Reply with Quote
get real,,

MCGUIRE IS A CLOWN,, PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLAYED THE GAME DON'T NEED THIS JUNK..

KOULEAS (SP) IS LOUD MOUTH TO

EMERY WILL BE IN THE MINORS IN 08-09,, EVER HEAR OF JIM CAREY (WSH) OR STEVE PENNY

THE LEAFS SHOULD TRADE SUNDIN AND REBUILD , HE IS THE ONLY VALUE THEY HAVE

BTW,, ANY COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE IN T.O. OR EAST MEAN NOTHING ,, THEY DON'T KOW HOCKEY,, SISSY STUFF,, GO WEST AND PLAY LIKE A MAN
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  07:20:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9136

get real,,

MCGUIRE IS A CLOWN,, PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLAYED THE GAME DON'T NEED THIS JUNK..

KOULEAS (SP) IS LOUD MOUTH TO

EMERY WILL BE IN THE MINORS IN 08-09,, EVER HEAR OF JIM CAREY (WSH) OR STEVE PENNY

THE LEAFS SHOULD TRADE SUNDIN AND REBUILD , HE IS THE ONLY VALUE THEY HAVE

BTW,, ANY COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE IN T.O. OR EAST MEAN NOTHING ,, THEY DON'T KOW HOCKEY,, SISSY STUFF,, GO WEST AND PLAY LIKE A MAN

Strong words from a guest. BTW. I'll stay on the McGuire topic. If you look past his contradictions he is good. He can usually pick his MONSTER well and that player usually had a big impact.

I find that TSN is the only sports channel that talks about something that leads up to a big story. An example is the Saskin incident. TSN broke the story and had insight into the situation that neither the Score or Sportsnet had.

They have a great commentator in Chris Cuthbert and their Tradecenter special on the trade deadline and Free Agent Frenzy on July 1st are good. And a large part of this is because of Pierre McGuire.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  08:16:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

Strong words from a guest. BTW. I'll stay on the McGuire topic. If you look past his contradictions he is good. He can usually pick his MONSTER well and that player usually had a big impact.

I find that TSN is the only sports channel that talks about something that leads up to a big story. An example is the Saskin incident. TSN broke the story and had insight into the situation that neither the Score or Sportsnet had.

They have a great commentator in Chris Cuthbert and their Tradecenter special on the trade deadline and Free Agent Frenzy on July 1st are good. And a large part of this is because of Pierre McGuire.

I totally disagree with this. FIrstly, I can't look past the contradictions. I don't want to hear how bad a player is one shift and what a Monster he is on the next shift. Secondly, of the "Monsters" I've seen him pick, it's less likely to be the best player that night as it is to be the most popular player on the ice.

And ya, TSN covers hockey very well but not the actual games. I prefer to watch SportsCentre and the TSN hockey shows more than the other stations.

But McGuire is still a tool.

Go to Top of Page

Guest2166
( )

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  08:56:48  Reply with Quote
Koulias from The Score??? C'mon man. All the guy does is yell and point is finger at guys who actually played the game. Mcguire is annoying but he's way better to watch than koulias
Go to Top of Page

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  09:30:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Pierre McGuire is not only the worst color guy today, he is the worst ever. The guy is such a knob it's not even funny. I can not stand listening to him contridict himself every 30 seconds and I think he has no idea what the game of hockey is. And he is so bias it's sick. Crosby could score on his own net and McGuire would try to put a spin on it to the effect that only the best player in the world could do that, and he's a MONSTER!!

He's an idiot. One guy on here said he was Americanizing the game. I totally agree.

Great point, man. I was watching a penns game on TSN once. It went to a shootout , and sid scored a (pretty nice) goal going top shelf..McGuire started say "they should call this the Crosby network" and making these weird screaming sounds.....Meanwhile, a guy buy the name of Kovalev can go top cheese with ease whenever need be, and McGuire will just kind of blow it off....

As for those of you raggin on Koulias: ya he's loud and whatnot, but that doesn't really bug me personally..I like how he is fairly unbiased...And the thing I really like about the Score more than the other networks is they don't waste nearly as much time on it talking about lame stuff like "the GM meeting's" , "hits to the head" (everyone on that channel kind of realises that most of the blame goes on the player who gets hit for not protecting himself)m and the other p**** stuff TSN lives for...They actually talk about HOCKEY...and not just Sid Crosby..In fact, they talk more about Luongo on that channel than Sid, and I love it! (I can count on one hand how many times TSN has brought up Luongo...My computer ran out of memory trying to calculate how many times they mentione Sid).

Go to Top of Page

Jeremy12
Rookie

Canada
105 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2007 :  12:31:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
omg I can't stand pierre mcguire, maybe about 5% of the stuff that he says is true but 95% of it is just an absolute joke. They should just fire him already he's worthless!

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x49/Jeremy12_24/spezza_sig21.jpg[/IMG]
Go to Top of Page

Guest9252
( )

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  09:29:33  Reply with Quote
Who saw some of the Pittsburgh vs. Edmonton game last night?

Wow, I could not believe the words he was digging up to talk about Crosby sitting on the bench even...I do not plan on ever watching a game involving Pittsburgh where he is the commentator again...
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  09:31:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was by far the worst commentated game I've ever heard.

Ellis or Mason?

Go Preds Go!
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  09:49:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is like most professors, smart, but has no idea how to get his point across…

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
- - Marshall McLuhan

Go to Top of Page

kingwoody2
Top Prospect

72 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  09:52:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like Pierre McGuire. At least he knows what he is talking about. The one person who needs to retire is Don Cherry. I cannot watch Coach's Corner anymore....
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie

Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  10:49:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

quote:
Originally posted by Gostarsgo12

Go Stars

TSN's a joke!!!!! I hate the hockey analysts so much there (with a couple exceptions)...They are always whining about "head shots", and promoting bigger nets, and other non-traditional hockey crap...it's annoying....Granted sportsnet is no better. Bill Waters...Who? (although Connected is way better than sportscentre (All Don Taylor!)

The only channel that I really enjoy for hockey analysis is the Score. Koulias is unreal! best host ever!!! I like Ludzik a lot too..he's kinda like a younger don cherry..

In fact, the one thing I do like about Sportsnet and TSN for hockey are the hosts (Duthie and Millard)...Other than that, the "analysts" are jokes.

Hey IHC I find myself in agreeance (if it isn't a word, it is now :)
McGuire sucks. Waters sucks. Koulias, Ludzik, and Duthie are cool.
Remember Mark Hebsure (sp) from Global? He was cool.
But back to mcgiure.....There was an article on the canoe.ca website that said that he had a "man crush" on crosby and phaneuf. Somehow they always seem to be his MONSTERS. And he was rated as one of the top 10 WORST broadcasters.
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie

Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  11:03:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Beans, I couldn't agree more.
Once when I was watching a Pitt game, he was standing between the two benches doing his silly commentary, there was a moment when crosby was standing close to mcguire but was looking the other way. And it was crosby's turn to go on the ice, but he was too busy talking to another player. As I am watching this, all of sudden mcguire taps crosby on the arm and tells him that he has to go on. I was like: what the hell was that!!!! The guy actually took part in helping one team over another! I'm not saying that, due to pierre informing crosby that he had to go on, caused the pens to win the game. But it could have! It could have turned out that with crosby not paying attention that the other team could have scored a goal, or, by not having crosby on the ice, would help the other team in eliminating a player that can potentially score a goal against them. He may as well have clothes-lined an opposing player as he was skating by! That was the straw that broke that camel's back for me. I can't stand crosby for starters, so when pierre did that, I was incensed and dumb-struck at the same time.....What a douche!

Edited by - SuperSakic on 12/06/2007 11:05:52
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie

Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  11:10:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like TSN's colours better than Sports Net's. They are just more appealing and clearer than the other channels.
Go to Top of Page

Datsyuk 1
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
333 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  23:10:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally disagree with most of you he is great when it comes to commentary its actually kind of exciting listening to his comments and stuff. Like the monster thing is really kool and he also picks some good monsters. Like Fisher in the playoffs that is a great choice for monsters.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6406
( )

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  07:13:37  Reply with Quote
I just cant stand the stupid things that he says "If he would have shot the puck in the net it would have been a goal". No firckin way i thought you had to shoot the puck over the glass to get a goal, thanks retard.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6672
( )

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  07:19:37  Reply with Quote
well said pucknuts. When they had him on the radio (the team in ottawa) he is well spoken, well-versed and calm.

When that tv camera around he starts to sweat, starts being obnoxious and trying to stir up controversey.

I did like his "double Dion" comment from wjc 2 years ago?? when Dion creamed 2 Russians in one hit!!

my commentator who I cannot stand is scott oake for cbc.. has the guy ever even laced on a pair of skates?? More Cassie Campbell!!

Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  14:54:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HE ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME

that is all

>>>Go Leafs Go<<<
Wings 4 The Cup
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  19:41:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know one thing, he beats the heck out of listening to Howie Meeker......gee willikers, golly gee.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2776
( )

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  08:12:30  Reply with Quote
2 words....Bob Cole
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  08:33:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know who I hate? The gramps that covers the Leafs (as I fortunately do not follow the team I do not know his name, but this should narrow it down)

HOLY MACKINA!

Holy what?! First of all, that's not a word. Second of all, it loses whatever meaning you gave it when you say it twenty times a game. Third of all, stop getting excited. You are probably over 50 and will not live to see a cup in T.O. in your lifetime. Don't give yourself a heart attack bud. The buds won't go far so stop going nuts when Raycroft makes a half decent save when they're down 5-1. It isn't a case of HOLY MACKINA.

Habs get number 25 this year
Go to Top of Page

Guest5092
( )

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  09:47:33  Reply with Quote
Responding to:

Takes all kinds, but I absolutely can't stand the score guys & Koulias is the worst. Always seem to be trying to upstage each other & are completely over the top when it comes to loud and obnoxious. If it wasn't for the fact that the score has the best ticker on the bottom with up to date & complete scoring summaries, I just would not watch it at all.
Go to Top of Page

SuperSakic
Rookie

Canada
192 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  10:40:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5092

Responding to:

Takes all kinds, but I absolutely can't stand the score guys & Koulias is the worst. Always seem to be trying to upstage each other & are completely over the top when it comes to loud and obnoxious. If it wasn't for the fact that the score has the best ticker on the bottom with up to date & complete scoring summaries, I just would not watch it at all.

TSN's ticker is the best! Better colours
Go to Top of Page

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  14:26:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's that Sporstcenter host on TSN. Cory something? I don't know but regardless I hate him! He always tries to make funny jokes that aren't funny at all.

Mcguire is by far the most biast commentator. He switches his opinions about 5 times through a game. He thinks he knows everything but really he is just off.

He said Brent Burns should be on Team Canada in 2010 but not Jay Bouwmester.
Go to Top of Page

MarkhamMax
Rookie

Canada
102 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  15:17:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy crap on the sports guy parade! lol

I think Pierre Mcguire's job is to give the viewer a sense of "being in the scrum". Basically, bridging the gap between the ice and the television. To that end, I think he succeeds.
I think the reason a lot of people find him annoying is because he is basically being targeted to an audience that doesn't require his brand of enthusiasm in to the game.
Basically put, he'd be more appreciated in markets that need enthusiasm injected in to the game (read: most U.S. markets).
That's my spin on it anyway. I'm sure he's a decent man, has plenty of knowledge about the game, and is doing his best to promote it in a positive way.

Harold Ballard, Alan Eagleson... now there's some hockey men worth hating on.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page