Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Kovalchuk Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9042
( )

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  12:13:53  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

I was wondering how you think kovalchuk will do at the end of the year (goals/points) now that he is missing 4 weeks with a broken foot?

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  12:18:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's not worth dropping in a pool, he will have a solid year and be over a ppg player just depends on how long he is out for to project his outcome for the year.

70-80 now I would say roughly, knowing that he will miss 10-15 games, if less games he could exceed 80 pts.

For some reason I still want to say he will get 40+ goals anyways just by how he was playing but it depends if the injury slows him down or not. 35+ Is no where out of the picture though.

Edited by - Axey on 10/28/2009 12:21:24
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  12:58:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard he was out 4-6 weeks. With an average of 3 games a week, that between 12 and 18 games missed. IF we called him a 100 point/season player, that takes him from 100 points to between 78 and 85 points for the season depending on how many games he missed.

I don't think I would be dropping him, as there are few players in the league that a PPG players in a full season.
Go to Top of Page

MSC
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
601 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  13:20:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stash him on your IR and add possibly Byfuglien in the meantime. He won't put up crazy numbers in any one category but he'll at least produce in ALL of them.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page