Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Most Hated NHL Team Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Guest5898
( )

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  17:41:22  Reply with Quote
nashville
Go to Top of Page

hanley6
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
674 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  21:02:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

quote:
Originally posted by Guest4982

Amen to that brother. The Laughs have been a joke for the last 40 years. Its their fans and the the Toronto biased HNIC that make them the most hated team in Canada outside of TO. I was driving down the 401 to TO one July 1st weekend and spotted no less than 3,,,,,, I repeat 3 vehicles with Leafs car flags,,, in july. What the f***. When the Habs were eliminated from the playoffs last year, people remove their flags the very next day. That's what separates most other teams fans from Leaf fans....

Well, is that why there s***loads of leaf jerseys all across the entire continent? Also, Ive seen hab flags on cars everyday since they went to playoffs last spring, and I live in Toronto! I've sene more hab flags, than I have Leaf ones!
Who the hell are you to tell someone to take a flag off their car anyways? People are fans year round buddy.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".

I agree with you 100% if people want to keep there flags on there cars in the off season all the power too them it's called loyalty to your fav team....I'd also like to mention there are lots of Leafs Jersey's in every single Away game.. I believe out of any team in the NHL, Toronto has the most fans, but Toronto is also almost as hated as Detroit, Ottawa and Montreal.. like it or not but it's true, people!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4780
( )

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  05:56:27  Reply with Quote
pittsburgh. lemieux has bred his players into a bunch of whiners and cry babies
Go to Top of Page

Oilking
Top Prospect

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  07:48:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1450

spare me. if the oilers where part of that list they would totally be the most hated. Theres so much to hate about them i cant see who would like them besides homos who cant get gf's

Hey guest why don't ya sign up as you are talking but won't even get with the program so your comments are not even worth reading so when you sign up then you may speak. The Oil are hated because of their great history just like Montreal as good teams are like good players are always hated. I like women and can get more women than you but then again you are probably judging by your wording are like 15 yrs old

Oh well here we go again
Go to Top of Page

Guest9847
( )

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  14:57:53  Reply with Quote
Toronto is becoming crap

Go to Top of Page

hanley6
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
674 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  14:34:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4780

pittsburgh. lemieux has bred his players into a bunch of whiners and cry babies

very true I agree with that 120% . Lemieux is bredding his players as a bunch of whiners and cry babies be cause he was one himself, and Crosby is the biggest cry baby to ever play the game. But if Pittsburgh is playing against Detroit, Montreal or Ottawa I pray that Pittsburgh wins, but that's about the only time

Edited by - hanley6 on 02/19/2009 14:35:09
Go to Top of Page

Guest4105
( )

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  09:41:11  Reply with Quote
MONTREAL IS THE WORST! GO LEAFS GO
Go to Top of Page

Guest4105
( )

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  09:42:51  Reply with Quote
SENS SUCK! LEAFS ALL THE WAY!
BEST PLAYERS ARE:
SCHENN
WHITE
WILLIAMS
ANTROPOV
Go to Top of Page

Guest9758
( )

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  10:48:07  Reply with Quote
quote:

Guest9847 Posted - 02/14/2009 : 14:57:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toronto is becoming crap
quote:

Leafs will make playoffs next year with a new and improved (Healthy) Toskala between the pipes, and many UFA's that Burkie picks up.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9758
( )

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  11:02:40  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9758

quote:

Guest9847 Posted - 02/14/2009 : 14:57:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toronto is becoming crap
quote:

Leafs will make playoffs next year with a new and improved (Healthy) Toskala between the pipes, and many UFA's that Burkie picks up.

Hanley you just wait and see

Go to Top of Page

Guest0525
( )

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  12:45:18  Reply with Quote
Vancouver Canucks biggest bunch pf plugs in the NHL!
Go to Top of Page

Guest5665
( )

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  21:19:57  Reply with Quote
Other for the edmonton oilers oil sucks
Go to Top of Page

Guest9091
( )

Posted - 04/18/2009 :  09:10:32  Reply with Quote
Anahiem Ducks
Go to Top of Page

Guest9817
( )

Posted - 04/18/2009 :  10:12:51  Reply with Quote
GO LEAFS GO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Go to Top of Page

forumer09
Top Prospect

16 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2009 :  18:01:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
montreal i always hated montreal i dont know why/

you should of had the origanal six as your choises because thare is a lot of other in the mix
Go to Top of Page

Guest4478
( )

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  18:15:07  Reply with Quote
Toronto makes the top of my list for most hated team ,team scouts are blind,management are clueless and the people dumber than the coaching staff are the Toronto fans who are willing to pay to see a bunch of disorganized bums floating around the ice dreaming of one day suiting up for a real team like the Vancouver Canucks................ps. Suckers thanx for sundin now he can finally compete for a Stanley cup
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  12:21:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4478

Toronto makes the top of my list for most hated team ,team scouts are blind,management are clueless and the people dumber than the coaching staff are the Toronto fans who are willing to pay to see a bunch of disorganized bums floating around the ice dreaming of one day suiting up for a real team like the Vancouver Canucks................ps. Suckers thanx for sundin now he can finally compete for a Stanley cup

I think you are referring to the leafs of 05/06 - 07-08...

You can have Sundin, he's all yours. We used him all up, you can have the scraps.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Go to Top of Page

Guest1744
( )

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  16:58:46  Reply with Quote
detroit
Go to Top of Page

Gusteroni
Rookie

Canada
225 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  10:26:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to say the Wild. I can't stand their boring trap style of hockey. If it was the late 90's and early 2000's I would have said the Devils for the same reason but they have learned to play offensively.

"There are only two seasons. Hockey season and not hockey season."
Go to Top of Page

Guest4948
( )

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  22:48:45  Reply with Quote
Has to be Toronto!
Go to Top of Page

Guest6613
( )

Posted - 05/23/2009 :  12:23:16  Reply with Quote
Are you kiddin me where are your preciuos olers this time of year buddy? -
quote:
Originally posted by ryschevy1

Toronto hands down! I don't understand why there is such a following for the leafs cuz they just can't cut it in the playoffs. As well I think HNIC shows way too many leafs games and people just get sick of watching them. Except for people who live there i guess.

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

Go to Top of Page

Guest1580
( )

Posted - 07/27/2009 :  10:04:26  Reply with Quote
Haha I think its funny that people hate the Flyers and their fans...I don't know I think they're team is pretty badass and has a sick history and image. In addition the crowd you see on tv is definately one of the better ones and contributes to the atmosphere. Flyers=the Stone Cold Steve Austin of the nhl.

Most hated for me is the Pens. They're captain has to be the most hated star player ever cause he's a terrible whining leader, he thinks he's owed greatness, they get away with alot of calls(just watch the entire playoffs and you see that) and Gary Bettman keeps shoving them down our throats like they're the leagues golden boy. Eventually everybody starts to hate the golden boy.
Go to Top of Page

phlyguy90
Rookie

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  11:01:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow a most hated team poll and the flyers are not securely in the lead! c'mon guys give respect where respect is due! oh by the way i hate the devils, rangers, penguins, and recently the capitals (because of that f**ot ovechkin) are equally!
Go to Top of Page

brentrock2
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
571 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  13:52:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This topic is old but anyways why dont you have Toronto up there?Must be a fan.I vote for Toronto of course.

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2
Go to Top of Page

Guest7101
( )

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  16:55:11  Reply with Quote
haha over 1000 votes for 'other'

Toronto is resoundingly the 'most hated nhl team' however they might also be the 'most liked nhl team' so don't feel too bad about it leafs fans...
Go to Top of Page

Guest4987
( )

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  10:49:14  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by ryschevy1

Toronto hands down! I don't understand why there is such a following for the leafs cuz they just can't cut it in the playoffs. As well I think HNIC shows way too many leafs games and people just get sick of watching them. Except for people who live there i guess.

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

I am with you there. I HATE THE LEAFS! Also, I don't like the flames

LET'S GO OILERS
Go to Top of Page

Guest7177
( )

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  18:03:02  Reply with Quote
Alberta doesn't have a team.
They have two teams

quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Alberta.

Go to Top of Page

Guest0965
( )

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  00:32:44  Reply with Quote
LEAFS FOR SURE!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

HawkinOilCountry
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
318 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  07:38:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My vote is for Detroit. I don't know exactly what it is about them, but I will typically root for any team playing against Detroit. Probably the "perennial cup contender" status a lot of sports announcers credit them with. My playoffs need variety dammit!

So overall least favorite is Detroit

Least Favorite Eastern conference is Florida because.... who cares about florida??

Least Favorite Canadian Team is Vancouver, easily one of the more over-rated teams in the NHL.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Go to Top of Page

Mikey Boy
Rookie

Canada
103 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  13:46:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate Burke and the leafs! love all other Canadian teams!!!!!!!

MP
Go to Top of Page

Guest5026
( )

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  22:47:03  Reply with Quote
vancouver because the fans are poor loosers. should change name to vanlooser f***ups
Go to Top of Page

Guest5026
( )

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  22:50:28  Reply with Quote
edmonton oilers. the city of chumpions. f***in rig pigs.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  00:07:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quality posts there 5026! Great contribution! Hope to see you here more..... <---------- dripping with sarcasm

Why don't you at least explain your views?

For the members here, and i'm not sure if this is allowed, i'd like to start a wager? I'm setting the over / under (for those of you familiar with gambling) for the age of this Guest5026 at a half point higher than the numbers of his guest name added together! So, 5+0+2+6=13. I add .5 for gambling purposes so we have no ties and we're left with 13.5

Please place wagers accordingly......
Go to Top of Page

Guest0141
( )

Posted - 01/24/2010 :  13:40:56  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1744

detroit

Agreed, mostly because the Canucks have always had a rivalry with them
Go to Top of Page

Guest9198
( )

Posted - 01/24/2010 :  18:46:04  Reply with Quote
I'm surprised at how high the vote count is for Ottawa. Outside of Toronto fans, who has any reason to hate them? Then again, just Toronto fans is probably big enough to account for 12% on its own...
Go to Top of Page

Guest6816
( )

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  08:51:35  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ED11

quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

quote:
Originally posted by ED11

1. Montreal
2. Ottawa
3. Vancouver

Hate them.

Because they are doing better than the Leafs right?

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Actually no. I hate Kovalev, I hate Alfredson, and I hate Naslund. Thats why. Plus Montreal and Ottawa are indeed rivals so some hatred comes from that sure.

NASLUND!? what's the matter with you, boy? Naslund doesn't play for the Canucks - hasn't for years.

Welcome to 2010
Go to Top of Page

Deaner
Rookie

Canada
107 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2010 :  09:52:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
montreal and the sens...hands down hate them both as a leafs fan ( big surprise eh)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page