Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Hockey pool top pick(s) poll Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

shootscores
Top Prospect

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  08:44:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alec

I will post the results as to how many picked which players if you want. If nothing else it could be interesting to see what others think. I have been in a pool like this and it is always surprising to see how many different players actually are picked. My guess is if I have 70 entries, I will get just over 100 different names written down. We shall see. I think a few more names added to the no-pick list would have been better ie. Kesler, Burrows, Ryan , Hossa, Horton, Savard. Oh well, it is just for entertainment. Savard and Burrows are hurt I know but deserve to be on the list.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  10:36:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oops, i guess my reading skills are diminishing? I just realized, after reading your last post, that it's not a draft pool but a "pick the NEXT top 30". I was thinking it was a regular draft and you couldn't pick those top guys you listed! That's why i was curious to see who was "top" pick! My bad.....

I'm sure you'll get half the guys from everyone being the same or darn close, but it'll still be interesting to see who else gets thrown in there.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  10:44:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, i've done two pools thus far, both draft style, and i already went back on what i said. Said i'd take Daniel if he was available at 7 or later, ended up taking him at 6 after Henrik went 2nd overall. It was either Daniel or Stamkos and i went with Sedin. Don't think i've ever had one of the twins on my squad before???

My other pool, got 12th pick out of 14 and was pleased to see Joe Thornton still around. Great reg season stud and in a contract year as well! "On the way back", i got Semin in the 17th slot.

Here's how last night's went in order, 1 thru 12.....
Ovechkin
Henrik
Crosby
Backstrom
Malkin
Daniel
Stamkos
Kane
Thornton
Kovalchuk
Heatley
Green (in this pool, you get 2pts for Dmen goals)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page